View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 06:24 PM

Thanked 1,472 Times in 515 Posts
BDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond reputeBDP has a reputation beyond repute
I've bought 3 machines from an unnamed dealership in Headingley at full MSRP, and all we got was the option to buy accessories @ 10% less than list for that same visit!!

I will say they did give us a loaner machine when one was in for work, so we could ride for the long weekend. That was appreciated, but that's the only thing. Even when I went back a couple months after buying one and asked for a social donation for my own wedding social, I got a damn hat and that's it, after 3 machines in the previous 3 - 4 years. I ALWAYS try to buy stuff there, and nothing but list price for tires / rims whatever. I've given up now.

On the up side, Vinnie's been great for quad tires / parts.

If I buy a new machine any time soon on this side of the border, I'm gonna have to come back to this thread to find a good dealer I guess!
BRP Fan (10-22-2009), criksidebob (10-23-2009), Purrmonster (10-22-2009)