If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Hunting > Rifle

Old 11-14-2010, 02:27 PM

pipes is a glorious beacon of lightpipes is a glorious beacon of lightpipes is a glorious beacon of lightpipes is a glorious beacon of lightpipes is a glorious beacon of light
What to use for best deer attractant and results.

I need to get the brother of the one i got last year.There is room on the wall for 1 more. Thanks.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:25 PM

biggame57 is on a distinguished road
scent

I use Synthetic Buck made by Spirit river Co, the smell says it all.Becarefull of some of the larger brand names they will use amonia in their product does not smell right.I used this product as a sent drag, and on scrapes and rubs, bagged lots of deer with its help.
The Following User Says Thank You to biggame57 For This Useful Post:
pipes (11-14-2010)
Old 11-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Jerry Culleton

Thanked 4,554 Times in 1,807 Posts
HOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSEHUNTER has a reputation beyond repute
I use Gibson's finest...drink a 40 pounder the night before and dont brush your teeth in the morning....Bucks love it !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HOUSEHUNTER For This Useful Post:
biggame57 (11-15-2010), Gusser (11-15-2010), pipes (11-14-2010), Tinman (11-14-2010)

Tags
attractant, results