If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > ATV General Discussions > ATV Track Kits

Old 03-17-2012, 12:27 AM

sra61 is on a distinguished road
Will Original Tatous mount on an 03 Polaris ?

I've got a guy that wants to buy my Original Tatous "Snow Only" tracks, finally. He's got an 03 Polaris Sportsman. The tracks are 16 & 17 tooth sprockets. I have mounting brackets that came off of an 07 polaris 500 X2. Does anyone know if these brackets will work on an 03? My fear is that once again a prospective buyer has too old of a machine. That happened before with a guy that had an old Honda Rubicon. I'm gonna try to get a hold of the guys at atvtracks.net tomorrow. I'd appreciate any info.
2008 Polaris 800 Twin EFI, Polaris 3500# Winch, Tatou 4S Tracks, Lock & Ride Windshield, Rear Cargo Box, Kolpin Gun Boot & Mount, American Mfg. Eagle 60" Plow and Mount, Moose 2 zone throttle and grip warmer, Stinger Auger Carrier, Front Lock & Ride Rack, Maier Overfenders, Polaris Wireless Winch Remote, Kitchen Sink, and a Partridge in a pear tree.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:22 PM

CRAZYatvTRACKrider is on a distinguished road
I am not sure but if i had questions before i purchased my tracks last fall and i contact Camoplast customer service directly at atvtraksystems@camoplastsolideal.com and in less than 1 opening day they got back to me with all answers to my questions...try this and let's see if they are still quick
Old 03-27-2012, 04:10 PM
North Idaho Track Man

id4x4nut is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sra61 View Post
I've got a guy that wants to buy my Original Tatous "Snow Only" tracks, finally. He's got an 03 Polaris Sportsman. The tracks are 16 & 17 tooth sprockets. I have mounting brackets that came off of an 07 polaris 500 X2. Does anyone know if these brackets will work on an 03? My fear is that once again a prospective buyer has too old of a machine. That happened before with a guy that had an old Honda Rubicon. I'm gonna try to get a hold of the guys at atvtracks.net tomorrow. I'd appreciate any info.
If his machine is a 2003 Sportsman 500 the tracks won't work for him. He has the large front hub. Very few systems fit the 500. Something other than 500 and they may work with other brackets.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:44 PM

sra61 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by id4x4nut View Post
If his machine is a 2003 Sportsman 500 the tracks won't work for him. He has the large front hub. Very few systems fit the 500. Something other than 500 and they may work with other brackets.
Yeah, I talked to the atvtracks.net guy "Gary", and that's what he told me too. This is the second buyer with machines that won't work. The tracks are still for sale I guess. Thanks for the help.
2008 Polaris 800 Twin EFI, Polaris 3500# Winch, Tatou 4S Tracks, Lock & Ride Windshield, Rear Cargo Box, Kolpin Gun Boot & Mount, American Mfg. Eagle 60" Plow and Mount, Moose 2 zone throttle and grip warmer, Stinger Auger Carrier, Front Lock & Ride Rack, Maier Overfenders, Polaris Wireless Winch Remote, Kitchen Sink, and a Partridge in a pear tree.

Tags
mount, original, polaris, tatous