If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > New Members

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2012, 10:51 AM
OCD for ATV

Ericsbouge is on a distinguished road
New guy

Hi guys. Name is Eric. got my own electrical construction company based out of Winnipeg. no kids but maybe someday. I'm 32 and live to quad and Snomobile. I'm super happy to have finally found a local community website for sharing this kind of stuff....thanks Brent.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:55 PM
punch

Thanked 12,718 Times in 3,750 Posts
punch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard...you will have a blast here....

toys:
07 700 ARCTIC CAT
clutch kit/hand gaurds/front & rear bumpers/29.5 outlaws
Old 05-13-2012, 09:05 PM

MudWeed is a name known to allMudWeed is a name known to allMudWeed is a name known to allMudWeed is a name known to allMudWeed is a name known to allMudWeed is a name known to all
shit ive been here 2 yrs now and all anyone knows is i burn up a lot of belts and i need to be pulled out of the mud a lot lol

so heres a quick run down on me, im a self employed Painter/drywall taper, im single cause i cant afford a quad and woman, quad won out, it dont talk back lol and im told i have ISSUES lol
Old 05-13-2012, 09:06 PM
Trail Rider #2

Thanked 2,253 Times in 804 Posts
myst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericsbouge View Post
Hi guys. Name is Eric. got my own electrical construction company based out of Winnipeg. no kids but maybe someday. I'm 32 and live to quad and Snomobile. I'm super happy to have finally found a local community website for sharing this kind of stuff....thanks Brent.
Hi welcome to Ts , join a atv club and enjoy riding before its a thing of the past ....
The Following User Says Thank You to myst3ry For This Useful Post:
MudWeed (05-13-2012)
Old 07-30-2012, 02:43 AM
ATV n00b

General Lee is on a distinguished road
Smile Hi

Hi my name is Miguel, have a great wife 2 amazing kids and a crazy dog, I live in Carberry Mb.

I drive a 2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, looking for some riding partners.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:46 AM
All Out Team Nasty!

Thanked 1,355 Times in 568 Posts
Quadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud of
My name is JP and I am married to a wonderful woman (holly) and have one beautiful 8 year old daughter (Alexa). I own maddmackmotorsports and also am a supervisor at Haulaway & More. My Trackshare name says it all about quading. I try and ride every weekend and am very thankful for the Trackshare crew that has shown me great riding areas and since joing TS I have met a lot of new friends.
Elka stage 4 shocks,Stm rage 6 primary,Stm secondary,Ssv works stereo with kicker 10" sub,30" Rigid E series light bar,D2 Rigid light for the rear,wireless remote led lighting,hid headlights,27"Original bighorns, 29.5" outlaws,29,5"crushed Outlaw2's,Canam Aluminum roof, front and rear bumpers,4000lb warm winch,Alba racing belt temp guage,Pro Armor doors,D2 slip winshield,Custom powdercoating,ct racing frame supports
Old 07-30-2012, 03:21 PM

Thanked 1,165 Times in 535 Posts
Vogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud ofVogie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Hi my name is Miguel, have a great wife 2 amazing kids and a crazy dog, I live in Carberry Mb.

I drive a 2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, looking for some riding partners.
Welcome to Trackshare, you are more then welcome to ride with us but we are bit different then most ATV riders. Check us out at http://www.westmanatv.com/index.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vogie For This Useful Post:
Cage (01-14-2013), General Lee (08-21-2012), MudWeed (11-21-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 03:09 PM

racingears is on a distinguished road
hey all i work for my family owned lumber yard and hardware store and i own a 2012 can am outlander 1000 xt
Old 11-16-2012, 02:02 PM

Holdenkush will become famous soon enoughHoldenkush will become famous soon enough
What's up everyone I'm Kelly I've married and have two units that see a lot of action one is a 2008 Honda TRX700xx and the other is a 1982 Honda XL250r. I work at transcontinental printing in winnipeg and I am an motorsports addict.Pretty much anything with a motor really although never really learned how to wrench on things so im a take to a guy kinda guy when things go south mechanically. Grew up on a farm near alonsa on the west shores of lake Manitoba. Really like this site and looking forward to putting some good miles on my quad next summer.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:00 AM
punch

Thanked 12,718 Times in 3,750 Posts
punch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to Track Share.............

toys:
07 700 ARCTIC CAT
clutch kit/hand gaurds/front & rear bumpers/29.5 outlaws
Old 11-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Life's Too Short

Thanked 3,160 Times in 1,101 Posts
freelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdenkush View Post
What's up everyone I'm Kelly I've married and have two units that see a lot of action one is a 2008 Honda TRX700xx and the other is a 1982 Honda XL250r. I work at transcontinental printing in winnipeg and I am an motorsports addict.Pretty much anything with a motor really although never really learned how to wrench on things so im a take to a guy kinda guy when things go south mechanically. Grew up on a farm near alonsa on the west shores of lake Manitoba. Really like this site and looking forward to putting some good miles on my quad next summer.
Why wait till summer !!!!

Riding tomorrow out of Richer !!!
Polaris Lock & Ride Half Windshield
Polaris 3500lb Winch, Rock Sliders
Polaris XP Deluxe Front & Rear Brushguards
Polaris XP Lock & Ride Cargo Box
Garmin Montana 600, GoPro HD Motosports Hero Cam
2014 Yamaha SR Viper XTX SE Heat Red, 2011 AC Z1 LXR, 1990 Swiftsure Bowrider 90 HP Yamaha
Old 11-17-2012, 02:13 PM

Holdenkush will become famous soon enoughHoldenkush will become famous soon enough
I saw that but my quads not in the city unfortunately I would have liked to have gone riding.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holdenkush For This Useful Post:
freelance (11-17-2012)
Old 11-19-2012, 08:26 PM

bluemonster1 is on a distinguished road
new to this site..

well accidentally found this site.I live between St Adolphe and St Norbert.My favorite pass time is snowmobiling Got a 2001SXR600 as my ditchbanger,2002 SRX 700 as my River runner.Been out already and put on 80 miles,but the snow is melting away slowly again.Not sure what this season will bring,but it better be something.A lot of my friends have given up the sport after the last 2 years of terrible conditions..but I won't give up that easily.
I will check in here once in a while to see what is going on.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Life's Too Short

Thanked 3,160 Times in 1,101 Posts
freelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond repute
I guess that 80 miles has been in the ditch along 75 ??
Polaris Lock & Ride Half Windshield
Polaris 3500lb Winch, Rock Sliders
Polaris XP Deluxe Front & Rear Brushguards
Polaris XP Lock & Ride Cargo Box
Garmin Montana 600, GoPro HD Motosports Hero Cam
2014 Yamaha SR Viper XTX SE Heat Red, 2011 AC Z1 LXR, 1990 Swiftsure Bowrider 90 HP Yamaha
Old 11-19-2012, 08:58 PM

bluemonster1 is on a distinguished road
yep between the lanes and other side of the RR tracks is full in ditch's.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:09 PM

shayne6624 is on a distinguished road
My name is Shayne, I found this site by looking for a family member who is lost. I am a former Paramedic with 15 years experience, in South East, ( St. Anne&St. Pierre) then in Selkirk. Currently I work for the MGEU in Winnipeg.

Going to be trained in GSAR in the upcoming future.

Seems like a great group of people here
Old 01-13-2013, 05:06 PM

rfbruce is on a distinguished road
New member from Alaska

I'm retired and spend some of my time assisting fellow veterans with computer support. I served in the Marine Corps during Viet Nam and received 2 meritorious promotions. I own a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6 with tracks and an aluminum rack mounted in the box. I have recently finished restoring my 1995 Arctic Cat Bearcat 550 snow machine. Upgrades include: all new shocks, all new tie rod and steering knuckles, installed a 580 motor, no slip (ratcheting) drivers, high-low independent switches for the hand warmers and thumb warmer instead of the single switch with no low heat option, installed a tachometer, ski skins and new carbides. My brother has the exact same machines. We go to his cabin in remote Alaska. Our machines are kept in tip top shape to prevent break downs. We are far from the main highway (30 miles) and we have started building a new log cabin on his 30 acres. The log cabin he built in 1983 has served us well but is sinking into the ground and needs more foundation work then we want to do so a new cabin is needed. We have Moose, Wolves, Grizzly and Black bears travel through our area. We get pictures of them near the cabin when we are away and occasionally see them from the window or porch. Last year we had a female Black bear come near the porch with 3 little cubs. I'm 57 and my brother is 56. That's my life story at this time.

Bruce
The Following User Says Thank You to rfbruce For This Useful Post:
TOOTHPICK (01-18-2013)
Old 01-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Trail Rider #2

Thanked 2,253 Times in 804 Posts
myst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfbruce View Post
I'm retired and spend some of my time assisting fellow veterans with computer support. I served in the Marine Corps during Viet Nam and received 2 meritorious promotions. I own a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6 with tracks and an aluminum rack mounted in the box. I have recently finished restoring my 1995 Arctic Cat Bearcat 550 snow machine. Upgrades include: all new shocks, all new tie rod and steering knuckles, installed a 580 motor, no slip (ratcheting) drivers, high-low independent switches for the hand warmers and thumb warmer instead of the single switch with no low heat option, installed a tachometer, ski skins and new carbides. My brother has the exact same machines. We go to his cabin in remote Alaska. Our machines are kept in tip top shape to prevent break downs. We are far from the main highway (30 miles) and we have started building a new log cabin on his 30 acres. The log cabin he built in 1983 has served us well but is sinking into the ground and needs more foundation work then we want to do so a new cabin is needed. We have Moose, Wolves, Grizzly and Black bears travel through our area. We get pictures of them near the cabin when we are away and occasionally see them from the window or porch. Last year we had a female Black bear come near the porch with 3 little cubs. I'm 57 and my brother is 56. That's my life story at this time.

Bruce
Welcome to trackshare and thats quite the story , sounds like theres never a dull moment.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:36 PM

Canned jam is on a distinguished road
The name is Brady Sutton (Honda king's middle brother)
I ride an 08 CAN-AM ds 450
Live at home still (18)
Fav drink- Pepsi
Am an apprentice ag tech with Rocky mtn equipment
Can't wait to ride this spring or summer :bannana:
Old 01-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Quadder/Sledhead

Thanked 2,027 Times in 696 Posts
JAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond reputeJAG GAL has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to all the Newbies! Bruce, please post pictures of the wildlife for us, as well as the scenery. It is always nice to see pics from different places.

The Following User Says Thank You to JAG GAL For This Useful Post:
myst3ry (01-14-2013)

Tags
introduce