If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Snowmobile Brand Discussions > Arctic Cat Sleds

Old 07-02-2017, 09:28 PM

Thanked 2,698 Times in 1,351 Posts
criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
Gordon Topnik passed away

Gordon Topnik Was a real pioneer in the sled business.He became a Arctic Cat dealer in the mid sixtys probably one of the first ones in Canada.For years he had the Topnik Racing Team that hit all the races in the Late sixtys and early seventys.The old timers will remember him well.Our condlences to his family and his many friends.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to criksidebob For This Useful Post:
4MULA (07-02-2017), boak (07-03-2017), crazy kid (07-04-2017), gasguzzler (07-02-2017), Hillsiderambler (07-06-2017), JeffGordon (07-02-2017), skipper (07-03-2017), StupidSheet (10-10-2017), TOOTHPICK (07-05-2017), xcr700 (10-09-2017), zr870 (07-05-2017)
Old 07-04-2017, 08:50 PM
aminal

crazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nice
He was a great guy i always in joyed going to his shop and talk about trapping and seeing all of the furs he had.He will be missed.RIP Mr Topnik
criksidebob (10-08-2017)
Old 10-08-2017, 09:44 PM

Thanked 2,698 Times in 1,351 Posts
criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
Ruth sent me a great arcticle printed in the Carillon news probably in 1971.I was selling Polaris sleds at the time and the Ski Doo dealer was across the road and we would both sell maybe 30 to 40 sleds a winter and Gordon would sell well over a hundred Arctic Cats a winter,double what either of the other two brands would sell.He would drop into our shop a couple of times every winter.What a great man.RIP GORDON !!!
Old 10-10-2017, 04:12 PM

Gotrek will become famous soon enoughGotrek will become famous soon enough
Ah Man I remember he came to my town when I was a kid and I really wanted and El Tigre EXT special after that. Never did get one though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gotrek For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (10-10-2017)

Tags
gordon, passed, topnik