If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > ATV General Discussions > ATV Track Kits

Old 10-03-2017, 09:41 PM

TrackNut will become famous soon enough
Tatou 4S UTV tracks on a Outlander Max 800 ATV?

Got a chance to buy a set of Tatou 4s UTV tracks and wondering if they would have any advantage or disadvantage over the Tatou 4S ATV tracks?

They appear to fit and sprockets are the same. The UTV front tracks donít have the flex edges and I wonder will they be harder to steer?

Any help appreciated

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2017, 10:26 PM

Tomzee will become famous soon enough
I was under the belief that these were made to be make and model specific. Not only the sproket line up but also for gearing for power etc?
Would that make a difference.....?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:45 PM

nuffsaid has a spectacular aura aboutnuffsaid has a spectacular aura about
I would think they could be a little better with the weight of the outlander max, but I am not sure about the mounting of the anti rotation bars and brackets.

Tags
outlander, tatou, tracks