If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Snowmobile Brand Discussions

Old 10-23-2014, 02:45 PM

DARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to behold
Vintage sled swap meet

Just a reminder that sunday is the day that Wiskey Ditch vintage sled club holds their annual swap meet should be a good one hope to see a bunch of T-S members there.................for info call Greg 204-4827915
Old 10-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Trackshare Moderator

Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts
JB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond repute
What's considered releks???
Old 10-23-2014, 07:03 PM

DARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to beholdDARCY DEE'S is a splendid one to behold
swap meet speical

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
if its for sale bring it down. these guys have a great turn out and no charge for vendors...............or shoppers
Old 10-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Adrenaline Junky

REVREND is a name known to allREVREND is a name known to allREVREND is a name known to allREVREND is a name known to allREVREND is a name known to allREVREND is a name known to all
Where is the swap meet held? Also what time?

Thanks!
Old 10-24-2014, 09:46 AM

BigRed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARCY DEE'S View Post
if its for sale bring it down. these guys have a great turn out and no charge for vendors...............or shoppers
The website is saying 15.00 per seller?

http://www.wdrr.ca/swap-meet/
The Following User Says Thank You to BigRed For This Useful Post:
DARCY DEE'S (10-24-2014)
Old 10-24-2014, 10:21 AM
MooShakin'

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,441 Posts
Shoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Us! Well.... YOU!

Shoe :)
Old 10-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Trackshare Moderator

Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts
JB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond repute
You got that right Shoe......chit went south after 40. lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:
RZRHEART (10-24-2014), Shoemaker (10-24-2014)
Old 10-24-2014, 03:20 PM

swap meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARCY DEE'S View Post
I was told no fees for sellers but according to their website it looks like a $15 charge is in place this year..............
Old 10-24-2014, 07:25 PM

JeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to all
I got 2-72 Olympic 335's, $300.00
Old 10-24-2014, 09:21 PM
Sled Head

4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of
It's usually $10-20 a table to sell, I've been a few times including last year, but I'm too busy with this nice weather to pack up and go. I wish Brandon had another sled swap...still got a pile of parts to move
Old 10-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Turn the gas on DUMMY!!

Thanked 1,215 Times in 753 Posts
timmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud of
X2 4mula, we need a vintage swap meet here again. A project for you maybe?
Old 10-27-2014, 09:49 AM
Sled Head

4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of4MULA has much to be proud of
I'm phasing out, parts sled prices are going nuts, but parts are still wanted cheap so the math isn't working out. Maybe next August before the rinks put ice in we could find a venue for a decent price, but it's tough.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:03 AM

swap meet

Was a great day for the meet the weather was in our favor and the deals were hot, a pretty good turn out of buyers, I got rid of a truck load of parts and a few older sleds that I've been tripping over for the past few years, and ended up with a great deal on a minty 1973 Arctic Cat Puma 399 all orig , hopefully it will be my ride for the Woodridge Vintage sled derby this winter, looking forward to that day for a little blast into the past, the auction never happened at the swap meet as the auctioneer never showed up so left a few people a little pissed but I think it was a great idea and perfect way to end a swap meet that way I wouldn't have had to bring anything back with me maybe next year so a big thanks to the guys a gals for hosting a all aroud awesome event.................................
Old 10-30-2014, 08:49 AM
Turn the gas on DUMMY!!

timmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud oftimmytorco has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4MULA View Post
I'm phasing out, parts sled prices are going nuts, but parts are still wanted cheap so the math isn't working out. Maybe next August before the rinks put ice in we could find a venue for a decent price, but it's tough.

I can probly get the south end community centre for cheap if you're interested.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:10 AM
V twin, just because

bark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant futurebark has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytorco View Post
I can probly get the south end community centre for cheap if you're interested.
Do it!!!! Need a reason to buy some more junk! And bs with all you guys.... Lol
Old 10-30-2014, 11:15 AM
Turn the gas on DUMMY!!

If that's the case come to the garage for a beer some night. I have bs aplenty... And junk.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Sled Head

LOL, biggest issue is needing a place to bring sleds in, and somewhere without hardwood floor that might get scratched with parts, or greased up. A curling rink or cement hockey rink would be the best. I think next summer we should look into this a bit further.... I'm too freakin busy for anything this fall.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Turn the gas on DUMMY!!

Could doo. Remind me in the spring if you wanna try to set it up. Garage should have heat and a big screen in 2 weeks....
The Following User Says Thank You to timmytorco For This Useful Post:
Shoemaker (10-30-2014)
Old 10-30-2014, 11:38 PM

swap meets

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4MULA View Post
LOL, biggest issue is needing a place to bring sleds in, and somewhere without hardwood floor that might get scratched with parts, or greased up. A curling rink or cement hockey rink would be the best. I think next summer we should look into this a bit further.... I'm too freakin busy for anything this fall.
The best place for a meet like this is a open area that you can leave most of your stuff on your trailer just drive in and that way you don't even have to unhook your trailer just set up a couple of tables around your space and that makes things so much easier, the meet this past weekend was in tom's front yard as you drove in they just parked the sellers side x side both sides of the drive way and it worked awesome...........
Old 10-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Turn the gas on DUMMY!!

My yard isn't that big. I live in town.

Tags
vintage