If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > General Outdoor Discussion

Old 10-18-2017, 11:40 AM

ongreen is a splendid one to beholdongreen is a splendid one to beholdongreen is a splendid one to beholdongreen is a splendid one to beholdongreen is a splendid one to beholdongreen is a splendid one to beholdongreen is a splendid one to behold
Single track riding in sandilands

I went out for my third or fourth ride of the season on my dirt bike on a single track last Sunday and as I was cruising along this very kind gentleman jumped in front of me. this first words out of his mouth were "who the F*&k are you and where the F*&k are you from" I kindly replied with a smartass comment as well due to the nature of his greeting. he then continued to lecture me about how hard he works to clean these trails and that he doesn't want everybody and there dog tearing up "his trails" which are on crown land by the way. He didn't really seem to like it when I asked him where the f he was from and who the f he was, but eventually I told him I was a local guy seemed to take it down a notch. but still not a very pleasant experience. I think he was pissed that he was taking his time to clean the trails while we were just out for a ride. I kindly told him that if he gave me his email address and that I would email him to let me know when they plan to go out and clean trails that I would join them and help out but he wouldn't take me up on the offer. its quite annoying how guys think because they make or maintain these trails that they now own it.

my rant for the day.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ongreen For This Useful Post:
Grizzlypeg (10-18-2017), new to can am 800 (10-18-2017), Renegade (10-18-2017), Shoemaker (10-20-2017), tonym63 (10-18-2017)
Old 10-18-2017, 04:09 PM

parkerbrotha will become famous soon enoughparkerbrotha will become famous soon enough
must be a snowmobiler.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerbrotha For This Useful Post:
Shoemaker (10-20-2017), tonym63 (10-19-2017)
Old 10-18-2017, 08:49 PM
Life's Too Short

Thanked 4,634 Times in 1,589 Posts
freelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond repute
I might have had brake failure the moment he opened his mouth.
Mudforce (10-19-2017)
Old 10-20-2017, 09:38 AM
Deal with it!

Thanked 1,088 Times in 526 Posts
Cat Man has much to be proud ofCat Man has much to be proud ofCat Man has much to be proud ofCat Man has much to be proud ofCat Man has much to be proud ofCat Man has much to be proud ofCat Man has much to be proud ofCat Man has much to be proud of
I think you did the right thing in taking the high road but volunteering.
He still acted like a douche bag though.
Plenty of trees down past month will all the high winds

1986 Honda TRX 250r running project
2006 Honda Rancher 350ES (wife)
1986 TRX 200 (kid #1)
Toy Story 12V quad (kid #2)
The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Man For This Useful Post:
ongreen (10-21-2017)
Old 10-20-2017, 10:38 AM

Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,409 Posts
BRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond repute
You just can not fix STUPID!
With lots of extras.
* 2002 Bombardier Traxter 500 XT

Old 10-20-2017, 11:42 AM

Thanked 1,345 Times in 823 Posts
Grizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud ofGrizzlypeg has much to be proud of
Public lands, he's a jerk for in any way singling out you.
ongreen (10-24-2017)
Old 10-20-2017, 07:29 PM

2017Assaulted-Axys is on a distinguished road
Yeah he was probely pissed that he was doing the work while everyone just drives around .. way she gose

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 2017Assaulted-Axys For This Useful Post:
ongreen (10-21-2017)

Tags
riding, sandilands, single, track