If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Supporting Vendors > CRIKSIDE ENTERPRISES

Old 03-13-2017, 07:18 PM

Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,347 Posts
criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
2018 sno checks have started

With an exciting lineup of new sleds guys are starting to order next years sled.One gentleman came in and ordered a new sled for next winter AS He loved the 4 year warranty and Cat offers another package with 2 year warranty and 700 bucks of accessories or 5 years interest free finance to buy the winningest sled on snow.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:21 PM
Come sailin' with LeCaptn

Thanked 2,310 Times in 1,138 Posts
LeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond repute
Isnt the term SnowCheck a Polaris thing? Isnt AC's motto Cat Cash? Or did that change?

Not bashing, just wondering. I've seen Bob use the snow check wording a few times now and always thought that the a Polaris thing??
-front rear deluxe brush guards
-sport roof
-XP flares front, rear asylum extenders
-I'm sure there will be more to come....

You dont mess with THE ZOHAN!!
Old 03-13-2017, 08:24 PM

JeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to all
All dealers use this term now. Most people know what it means. Sadly, I am not upgrading this year.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:28 PM

LeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond reputeLeCaptain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGordon View Post
All dealers use this term now. Most people know what it means. Sadly, I am not upgrading this year.
I realize everyone knows what it is, just wondering when all dealers started to use it?
-sport roof

Old 03-13-2017, 09:02 PM

criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a good question.Its been around for a very long time and who started it I have no idea.You might be right but I remember in the late sixtys Ski doo presold a lot of their sleds in spring.
The Following User Says Thank You to criksidebob For This Useful Post:
LeCaptain (03-13-2017)
Old 03-13-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by criksidebob View Post
Thats a good question.Its been around for a very long time and who started it I have no idea.You might be right but I remember in the late sixtys Ski doo presold a lot of their sleds in spring.
Ok. I remember in the early 90's that it was only Polaris using it. At the time, it was Cat Cash for AC.

It looks like all brands are now using that slogan. Not sure who started it, but I thought it was Polaris that did.

Everyone using that slogan is kinda like the UFC and Pride using the slogan "Lets get ready to rumble" before their fights....

Either way, thanks for clearing it up Bob.
-sport roof

The Following User Says Thank You to LeCaptain For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (03-14-2017)
Old 03-24-2017, 12:34 AM
GC IS EVRYTHING

Thanked 1,512 Times in 897 Posts
Ilovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond repute
I want 0% financing and 4 years warranty lol
2007 650 H1 front and rear bumpers, HL springs, HL 2" lift, 27" Zilla's, snorked, re-jetted,
2006 F7 with some goodies
2005 ZR 900 SP EFI pushing 180 ponies
2002 edge x 700 with
2008 KQ 750 moose bumpers, 3" lift, HL springs, HL clutch kit, Custom Decals, Twin air, 29'5 LAWs
The Following User Says Thank You to Ilovetoys For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (03-24-2017)
Old 03-24-2017, 01:24 AM

will try for that.lol. tHE MOON IS IN SIGHT.Lets do it!!!!!

Tags
checks, started