If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > General Outdoor Discussion

Old 10-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Barkerlakebob.....!!

Thanked 3,914 Times in 1,800 Posts
barkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcr700 View Post
I get what you're saying, and ftr I just want them investigated. They're a religious outfit and are beyond crooked. I have stories on them. I won't get into it too much but they didn't pay me my vacation pay for the first 6 months I was there. I did jobs involving hr related things and I know you are entitled to start collecting vac pay after 3 months. Then after a year, you are entitled to take said vacation and use the money accumulated. They said I wasn't entitled to receive any vac pay until after 1 year, then take my vacation a year later. Don't think so. Also they used my ei benifets when I started there for a "job creation program "....the job was already there, I was already doing it. They git a free employee for 3 months. Don't think so. And they knew my condition when I started there. . I dont expect a cash settlement ,inwant them investigated
If your scenario is as you say ( and I have no reason to doubt otherwise) you might want to consider going to one of those investigative reporters ( say CBC I Team ) and see if they will air your case. Most of these low life scum sucking employers who have something to hide do not want their dirty laundry aired in public. Furthermore....if anything illegal ( even marginally ) they will run to the dark side like cockroaches ( which makes them look guilty in the court of public opinion).

Best of luck with what ever solution you choose !!
xcr700 (10-28-2017)
Old 10-29-2017, 07:12 AM

Thanked 1,371 Times in 929 Posts
850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of850xpeps has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcr700 View Post
And I had no problem whatsoever in doing the job at all. My medical needs required me to have 3 days off in thevlsdt 2 months and probably 1 per month for lab appointments and Dr visits. They just didn't like the time I missed. And this all started last year when the bosses son came back after he himself was let go from the company to be the hr guy. He was a douche then and is even worse now. Since he came back ,3 long term employees quit and 1 retired....due to him .

Once a month doesnít sound like it should get someone fired. If they were a sh!tyy employer itíll be good for them to realize they canít jerk people around.

Good luck with whatever you end up doing and hope you can find someone accommodating to work for.
The Following User Says Thank You to 850xpeps For This Useful Post:
xcr700 (10-29-2017)

Tags
condition, fired, medical