If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Snowmobile General Discussions > Vintage Sleds

Old 02-26-2017, 08:49 PM

Thanked 2,299 Times in 1,074 Posts
TOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond repute
SESR Vintage Ride

The SESR will be hosting their th Annual Show, Shine and Ride on March 4th, 2017. The Show & Shine will be at the Woodridge C.C. and will be from 9 am - 11 am, followed by the ride which leaves at 11 am and is about 30 miles on non-designated groom trail. Entry fee is $10 and includes bonfire and wiener roast.

The Woodridge C.C. is doing a Pancake Breakfast which also runs from 9 am to 11 am.

Net proceeds going to Cance Care Manitoba Foundation

A special thank you to the Woodridge Sandhogs for allowing the SESR to use their ATV trail for this fundraiser.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (247.5 KB, 30 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TOOTHPICK For This Useful Post:
3Wheeler (02-28-2017), garyh (02-27-2017), JeffGordon (02-26-2017), Peter Rabbit (02-27-2017), RUNNER (03-04-2017), S.A.R. Adam (02-27-2017), Winslow (02-27-2017)
Old 02-27-2017, 01:33 PM

TOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond repute
A bump to keep it close to the top.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:41 PM
Cat Racks no more.

Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,064 Posts
garyh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond reputegaryh has a reputation beyond repute
Hey thanks for the thanks Toothpick :) and happy to help out. It looks like the forecast will help out too , maybe a bit warm for the old sleds but then more people come out to support when it is warmer. And hopefully we will see a little bit of snow before Saturday , I'm sure the guys could use some fresh snow for traction.

I'll be there on Saturday but unfortunately I won't be able to use my friends late 70's Cat , looks like he popped the piston , so I wont be on the ride .

Cheers

WOODRIDGE SANDHOGS CLUB PRESIDENT .2006 500 Cat std , 26" Dirt Tamer's ,10's front 12's rear , front bumper , rear bumper , hand warmers , 3000 pound warn winch , foot rests , HID lights . More to come ! THANKS TO CRIKSIDE.
The Following User Says Thank You to garyh For This Useful Post:
TOOTHPICK (03-01-2017)
Old 02-27-2017, 08:08 PM

JeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to all
Mmmm pancakes!!!!
Old 02-28-2017, 10:24 AM

Thanked 1,205 Times in 798 Posts
'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of
So if we're not going on the ride it's just a 2 hour show and shine? Have a trailer load and oldest is 62. Would take a day and half to ride it 30 miles
Old 02-28-2017, 11:13 AM

JeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to all
Bring it!!! All would love it see and enjoy your treasures!!
Old 02-28-2017, 05:18 PM

FeelTheThunder will become famous soon enough
How old does the sled have to be to acquire vintage status?
Old 02-28-2017, 06:25 PM

Sprocket is on a distinguished road
I believe 25 years. Don't quote me though.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:06 PM

Just a few more days, and looks like a beauty day for old iron!! Bump Bump!!
The Following User Says Thank You to JeffGordon For This Useful Post:
'alljackedup' (03-02-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 12:24 PM

Tomorrow (Saturday) is the day. Remember net proceeds from the Vintage ride go to Cancer Care MB and the proceeds from the pancake breakfast go to the Woodridge C.C.

See you there!
The Following User Says Thank You to TOOTHPICK For This Useful Post:
JeffGordon (03-03-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 04:02 PM

'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of'alljackedup' has much to be proud of
bringing a trailer full for the show.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 'alljackedup' For This Useful Post:
french rock (03-03-2017), JeffGordon (03-03-2017), TOOTHPICK (03-03-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 08:45 PM

Great to hear. I might not see you at the Woodridge C C because I have to leave early to go cook the hot dogs. Likely see you at the bonfire.
The Following User Says Thank You to TOOTHPICK For This Useful Post:
'alljackedup' (03-03-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOTHPICK View Post
Great to hear. I might not see you at the Woodridge C C because I have to leave early to go cook the hot dogs. Likely see you at the bonfire.
wont be riding the trail just coming to give the girls some sunshine.
The Following User Says Thank You to 'alljackedup' For This Useful Post:
TOOTHPICK (03-03-2017)
Old 03-05-2017, 08:01 PM

https://www.steinbachonline.com/loca...tage-snow-ride

Thank you to all that were able to make it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOOTHPICK For This Useful Post:
'alljackedup' (03-05-2017), King Of Bling (03-05-2017)

Tags
vintage