If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > TrackShare Lounge

Old 03-06-2006, 07:01 PM

Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,549 Posts
bbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond repute
Best website yet!

http://www.retrojunk.com/

Thank me later.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Braaapp

Xxploder400 is a jewel in the roughXxploder400 is a jewel in the roughXxploder400 is a jewel in the rough
OK guys whats the name of that show that had the Wolfman dancing infront of a tecni-color disco wall...and all you could see was his outline???? OK it's starting to really bug me!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 07:45 PM

Thanked 4,865 Times in 2,476 Posts
JoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond repute
House of Frightenstien, with Billy Van. Billy was the Mike Meyers of the day. www.frightenstein.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxploder400
OK guys whats the name of that show that had the Wolfman dancing infront of a tecni-color disco wall...and all you could see was his outline???? OK it's starting to really bug me!!!

Last edited by JoeCool; 03-06-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:44 PM
quad central = crane lake

QUADNUT has much to be proud ofQUADNUT has much to be proud ofQUADNUT has much to be proud ofQUADNUT has much to be proud ofQUADNUT has much to be proud ofQUADNUT has much to be proud ofQUADNUT has much to be proud ofQUADNUT has much to be proud of
I was a kid when that show was on and it creeped me out. maybe u needed to be on something to watch it, but for a 6 yr old i didnt care for it and i still dont today

2012 Outlander 1000XT Magnesium

2004 chev dmax- 6" Procomp lift, 35" Duratracs, airaid filter, 33" Nitto terra grapplers, Bushwacker flares, Magnaflow exhuast

2003 Suzuki Vinson 500 5spd
Old 03-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Trackshare Moderator

Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts
JB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond repute
The Hilarious House of Frightenstein, and believe it or not, it's on the movie channels of our Bell TV...... And it's on like almost everyday......

That's quite the throwback for shows, eh??? OOOOGAA-BOOOOGAAAA!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Braaapp

Xxploder400 is a jewel in the roughXxploder400 is a jewel in the roughXxploder400 is a jewel in the rough
That is TOTALLY IT!! Right ON JoeCool thanks a bunch!
Old 03-06-2006, 10:03 PM
what happend to summer?

Honda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to all
I agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUADNUT
I was a kid when that show was on and it creeped me out. maybe u needed to be on something to watch it, but for a 6 yr old i didnt care for it and i still dont today
I have to agree Mudnut! I still have flashbacks of the werewolf guy dancing...*shudders*...just gives me the *hebejebes*...and yet..cant figure out why I kept watching it...lol.....

2008 BruteForce 750 EFI 4x4i(yeh,his)28 x 12 Maxis Zillas
2009 420(Camo) Honda(hers)26 Maxis Zilla's ..

Proud Supporter (and occasional rider) of TEAM WOOPASS!!!
*Lets ride*

Old 03-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,069 Posts
Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond repute
....cool stuff !!!
Old 03-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,069 Posts
Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I still have flashbacks of the werewolf guy dancing...*shudders*...just gives me the *hebejebes*...and yet..cant figure out why I kept watching it...lol..

....ya ain't seen nothin' yet...!!! ...LOL..... :)))

Tags
website