If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Supporting Vendors > CRIKSIDE ENTERPRISES

Old 12-26-2016, 09:02 PM
Bleeding Red

ChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of light
Bercomac at Crikside

Hey Bob,

Looking at getting a quote on a Bercomac snowblower for my ATV. Bercomac have you listed as a dealer. I'm not sure if I should get the 48" or 54" but I'm thinking I want the bigger motor. Please get me some options and a rough timeframe of when you could get this thing in.

THANKS!
The Following User Says Thank You to ChuckBlack For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (01-14-2017)
Old 12-27-2016, 08:34 AM

Lazy Cat is on a distinguished road
I have a 40" one on my riding tractor and they are a very well built blower. You won't be disappointed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy Cat For This Useful Post:
ChuckBlack (12-27-2016)
Old 12-27-2016, 10:35 PM

Thanked 2,681 Times in 1,344 Posts
criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
Today we were swamped so I will get back tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to criksidebob For This Useful Post:
ChuckBlack (12-27-2016)
Old 01-14-2017, 12:14 AM

criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for picking up a new 54 inch quad mount blower.All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to criksidebob For This Useful Post:
ChuckBlack (01-14-2017)
Old 01-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Bleeding Red

ChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of lightChuckBlack is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by criksidebob View Post
Thanks for picking up a new 54 inch quad mount blower.All the best.
Thanks! The thing is a beast. I'm throwing snow 60 feet easy!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChuckBlack For This Useful Post:
camoman (01-18-2017), criksidebob (01-15-2017), highsierra2000 (01-15-2017), JohnDeereMan (01-16-2017)
Old 01-15-2017, 01:12 AM

That rig looks great.
Old 01-15-2017, 05:50 PM
aminal

crazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nice
Bob what is the price tag on it,was thinking of getting one for next winter.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:37 PM

Gotrek will become famous soon enoughGotrek will become famous soon enough
They are well worth it. They are so good Craftsman picked them to make their oem blower on their tractors now.

I've had mine for almost 10 years now.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:15 AM

We are offering a summer special on these snowblowers.give us a call
Old 03-24-2017, 12:39 PM

wpattie will become famous soon enough
I have wondered if I should have went with one of these instead of the blade. The blade works well I'd say 85% of the time. But can make the machine's handling really unpredictable really fast. I also went with a 60 inch blade on a 500, so I might not have the weight there to keep that big blade under control all the time.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:41 PM

I THINK Chuckblack summons it up best in his picture and description

Tags
bercomac, crikside