If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > ATV General Discussions

Old 02-26-2017, 05:17 PM

gasguzzler is a glorious beacon of lightgasguzzler is a glorious beacon of lightgasguzzler is a glorious beacon of lightgasguzzler is a glorious beacon of lightgasguzzler is a glorious beacon of lightgasguzzler is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcr700 View Post
Give your head a shake.....we don't need retards with 1000cc units with 30 inch outlaws destroying shit until the season is officially done.. and you atv guys wonder why there's a rift between the groups . It could snow in the next week and maybe trails could get groomed? This sort of shit is exactly what makes the atv community look like a bunch of douche bags
lol if it snowed next week and was groomed than wouldn't that fill in the ruts from those 1000cc machines?

Trails by my place are pretty much bare ground where the groomed trail was.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:26 PM

Thanked 1,455 Times in 614 Posts
RUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond repute
I have nothing against you guys going out and snowmobiling, if it made financial logic, I would be out there with you. What bothers me is that a organization that was formed in 1975 is not at all evolving and understanding that the times are changing along with environmental changes. Winters are just not what they once were.

Snoman inc. is effectively shutting down winter time access to the out doors, to all user groups other that the snowmobile group. We ride quite a bit and I do my best to navigate around the snowmobile trails in the winter months the problem with that is that snowman has groomed all the corridors to get to any where.

The snowmobile group is declining in its numbers and there are less and less people participating. ATV sales far outsell snowmobiles. Yet this entrenched vocal minority dictates to the silent majority of where and when they are allowed to access public lands in the winter. And they do it with a combative demeanour thru its membership.

Its actually very rare to see a ATV on a snoman trail, it is because ATV'ers are showing some fawking respect, as we are all aware that if we wanted to be there we could riding side by side all day long.

If the trails are showing red on snoman site, and I need to get somewhere I'll be on it.

Last edited by RUNNER; 02-26-2017 at 05:51 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUNNER For This Useful Post:
MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), Shoemaker (02-27-2017), tyndall (02-26-2017), xcr700 (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM

arcticcatktm will become famous soon enough
I'm just thankful I dont live anywhere close to you dummies.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:32 PM
REDNEK1

MADTRAPPER has a spectacular aura aboutMADTRAPPER has a spectacular aura aboutMADTRAPPER has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNNER View Post
I have nothing against you guys going out and snowmobiling if it made financial logic, I would be out there with you. What bothers me is that a organization that was formed in 1975 is not at all evolving and understanding that the times are changing along with environmental changes. Winters are just not what they once were.

Snoman inc. is effectively shutting down winter time access to the out doors, to all user groups other that the snowmobile group. We ride quite a bit and I do my best to navigate around the snowmobile trails in the winter months the problem with that is that snowman has groomed all the corridors to get to any where.

The snowmobile group is declining in its numbers and there are less and less people participating. ATV sales far outsell snowmobiles. Yet this entrenched minority dictates to the majority of where and when they are allowed to access public lands in the winter. And they do it with a combative demeanour.

Its actually very rare to see a ATV on a snoman trail, it is because ATV'ers are showing some fawking respect, as we are all aware that if we wanted to be there we could riding side by side all day long.

If the trails are showing red on snoman site, and I need to get somewhere I'll be on it.

Thanks 100% agree not like it used to be. My dad started a club in the 70's still going today. I trap on the trails have no license or insurance. Just pointing out there's lots of open water safety!!!

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the toilet.
04 Rincon 650 Green Sold
00 Polairs 500 Camo Sold
1984 Big Red Sold Still Running
No one comes out alive!
The Following User Says Thank You to MADTRAPPER For This Useful Post:
Shoemaker (02-27-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 05:34 PM

RUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticcatktm View Post
I'm just thankful I dont live anywhere close to you dummies.

notice I haven't called any one any names just having a discussion, hence my point the minute you challenge you are called names and placed in a group of "dummies"

Both sides have to simmer down its pointless.
bbrent (02-27-2017), LIMO-MAN (02-27-2017), Shoemaker (02-27-2017), TOOTHPICK (02-26-2017), Ziptie (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 05:49 PM

arcticcatktm will become famous soon enough
Quote:
notice I haven't called any one any names just having a discussion, hence my point the minute you challenge you are called names and placed in a group of "dummies"

Both sides have to simmer down its pointless.
Save the world bud....
The Following User Says Thank You to arcticcatktm For This Useful Post:
MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 05:54 PM
Life's Too Short

Thanked 4,605 Times in 1,579 Posts
freelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond reputefreelance has a reputation beyond repute
I was surprised how hard the snowpack is. My RZR rode on top of the snow without ever breaking through. I rode off the Snoman trail.

As Shoe always posts at times like these........ it's time for some hugs and some comic relief.

MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), Shoemaker (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 05:55 PM
XTP

Ziptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to behold
I only have one question and then I can go be a dummy in the corner.
When are the trails OFFICIALLY closed?
2009 Renegade 500
2008 XT400
The Following User Says Thank You to Ziptie For This Useful Post:
Shoemaker (02-27-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 05:56 PM
only on the weekends

S N A Pr is a glorious beacon of lightS N A Pr is a glorious beacon of lightS N A Pr is a glorious beacon of lightS N A Pr is a glorious beacon of lightS N A Pr is a glorious beacon of lightS N A Pr is a glorious beacon of light
If a sign says do not enter would you go in? if a club has access to an area respect it.there's a friggn billion square miles of land out there, find a place to ride no matter what you ride. This shiot makes me laugh.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S N A Pr For This Useful Post:
bbrent (02-27-2017), MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), xcr700 (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 06:23 PM

new to can am 800 has a spectacular aura aboutnew to can am 800 has a spectacular aura aboutnew to can am 800 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
So Mr Snowman came by my house on a quad today and picked up all the trail signs. I noticed on the snowman site a lot of the trails are closed now.

Save the reply with private land a no go, I know that, but crown land I think is good to go now on a ATV? Or still a di@k move.
I know I am going to probally going to be the only one that thinks this is funny but runner say Mr Snowman came by his place on a QUAD LOL to pick up signs ya don't worry I got a snow pass for my old snowmachine to ride before anyone blasts me about it

Last edited by new to can am 800; 02-26-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to new to can am 800 For This Useful Post:
dtl express (02-28-2017), Shoemaker (02-27-2017), Ziptie (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 06:27 PM

xcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasguzzler View Post
lol if it snowed next week and was groomed than wouldn't that fill in the ruts from those 1000cc machines?

Trails by my place are pretty much bare ground where the groomed trail was.
It's like that here too . I ride both atv and sled ,and more than likely, sledding is done on most trails ,but I'm going to wait it out until mid March. .then it's game over. Atv comes out. Guys spend 150 on a pass every year,and if there's and possiblility that trails could be salvaged, give it to them is all I'm saying . Some guys seem to be waiting for the first bad melt to get out there on the atvs. Give us a few weeks incase its salvageable. We only have 3 months max,back off
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xcr700 For This Useful Post:
204Rider (03-01-2017), MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), sleeper (02-27-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 06:37 PM
BELIEVE

Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,157 Posts
TRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcr700 View Post
Give your head a shake.....we don't need retards with 1000cc units with 30 inch outlaws destroying shit until the season is officially done.. and you atv guys wonder why there's a rift between the groups . It could snow in the next week and maybe trails could get groomed? This sort of shit is exactly what makes the atv community look like a bunch of douche bags

The ground is so frozen right now I'm sure a half ton could drive on the trails without making a dent. You get your panties in a bunch and say retards and 1000 cc'a and 30 in tires. And then you yourself wonder why we all don't get along and blame it on the atv group. Painted with the same brush. I saw a bunch of sleds parked behind my property a little while back. Drinking. Left beer cans on the trail. You had to have been there. Douche bags!!!!

Now I don't plan on going on the trail. There was. A simple question asked by runner and now you yourself have taken it totally off topic and way out of text but "WE" are the retarded duo he bags!?!??

Ever look in a mirror !?

BELIEVE...
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRX 500 For This Useful Post:
MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), Mudforce (02-27-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 06:46 PM
BELIEVE

Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,157 Posts
TRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond reputeTRX 500 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyway. I'm not riding until it's nice out. Like I can actually see mud.

Although it did snow June 5th once when I was camping/fishing. Maybe I should wait until then!?

BELIEVE...
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRX 500 For This Useful Post:
MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), Mudforce (02-27-2017), Ziptie (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 07:10 PM
XTP

Ziptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to beholdZiptie is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRX 500 View Post
Anyway. I'm not riding until it's nice out. Like I can actually see mud.

Although it did snow June 5th once when I was camping/fishing. Maybe I should wait until then!?
But Kyle, I paid for a snow pass and then I paid 15k$ for a sled and i only drove it twice and now the trails are closed, wait buddy. It might snow in April, may or June. Give us our time buddy. Its only fair. Just cause you can see mud and the trails are closed we might get the 100 year storm and then we can ride. Don't ruin it for us buddy.
2009 Renegade 500
2008 XT400
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ziptie For This Useful Post:
Mudforce (02-27-2017), Oerlikon80 (02-28-2017), Shoemaker (02-27-2017), TRX 500 (02-26-2017), tyndall (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 07:12 PM

xcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nicexcr700 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRX 500 View Post
The ground is so frozen right now I'm sure a half ton could drive on the trails without making a dent. You get your panties in a bunch and say retards and 1000 cc'a and 30 in tires. And then you yourself wonder why we all don't get along and blame it on the atv group. Painted with the same brush. I saw a bunch of sleds parked behind my property a little while back. Drinking. Left beer cans on the trail. You had to have been there. Douche bags!!!!

Now I don't plan on going on the trail. There was. A simple question asked by runner and now you yourself have taken it totally off topic and way out of text but "WE" are the retarded duo he bags!?!??

Ever look in a mirror !?
When I look in the mirror, I see someone who supports both respectively. . Not just one or the other . The question asked by runner was legit until all the "the ground is frozen and it's crown land" guys piled on...I hate that shit . If that wasn't you I apologize, if it was then....well you probably know the rest . Like my mom always said ... you want respect? Then earn it .. I encourage you atv guys who think the world is yours to head over to hcs and see how long you last until you pile into a corner crying ....and before you decide to flame me,remember I do both. ... but at least I have the balls say anything
The Following User Says Thank You to xcr700 For This Useful Post:
RUNNER (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 07:20 PM
XTP

Has there been a problem with ATV's on snoman trails this winter?
Whats drives me crazy is when sledders think they own the entire landscape because they paid 150$ or whatever the snoman pass costs. For the record I have not driven on a snoman trail and dont care to, but that $150 sure buys a lot b*tching power.
In fact that $150 buys the right to own the trails even after they are closed to them.
Legally we all know that AtVers, horses, cross country skiiers. hikers and anybody else has a right to the crown land trails at any time of year and yet this is not an ongoing issue.

Sledders, PLEASE stop whining about problems that dont exist!

AND GO!
2009 Renegade 500
2008 XT400
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ziptie For This Useful Post:
MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), Mudforce (02-27-2017), Oerlikon80 (02-26-2017), RUNNER (02-26-2017), Shoemaker (02-27-2017), TRX 500 (02-26-2017), tyndall (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 07:22 PM

Atvers.....show respect
The Following User Says Thank You to xcr700 For This Useful Post:
MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticcatktm View Post
Save the world bud....
not trying to save the world, winter months is when I got time off and I do $hit.

Last edited by RUNNER; 02-26-2017 at 07:47 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUNNER For This Useful Post:
MADTRAPPER (02-26-2017), Shoemaker (02-27-2017), xcr700 (02-26-2017), Ziptie (02-26-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 09:12 PM

Oerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to behold
They very much do show respect. Its funny how in Manitoba snowmobilers are the biggest whiners in the OHV world but in other provinces they all know they have to get a long otherwise you get what's happening in Alberta with the big showdown between the NDP and tree huggers and the OHV crowd.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oerlikon80 For This Useful Post:
Shoemaker (02-27-2017)
Old 02-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Sons of Mud member

Fox1000 will become famous soon enoughFox1000 will become famous soon enough
It's going to be above 0 starting on Friday again...sledding done down here

Tags
closed, crown, trails