If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Canadian GPS Tracks > Manitoba

Old 05-13-2017, 09:10 AM

sledder4ever is on a distinguished road
trail to A-frame from St.Rita

Just looking to see if anyone can tell me the easiest way to the Aframe from St.Rita? I know if you go further East up to the old weather station the sled trail will take you there, but was wondering if the trail south of St.Rita will do the same? And where does the St. Rita trail cross the Brokenhead river(creek)?

Any info is appreciated.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:51 AM

Fire1 will become famous soon enough
The trail south of Ste Rita off Toupin road will get you to the sled trail but I doubt you will get down the sled trail to the A frame. That is pure swamp back there by the aqueduct. I have never tried it because I have a stock quad but it looks like it would be a mess.

The best bet is the forestry road west of Ste Rita that heads south. That comes out by Ross and you can head down to the Reynolds ponds and get to the A frame that way.
Old 05-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Sons of Mud member

Fox1000 will become famous soon enoughFox1000 will become famous soon enough
We came north from a-frame a few years ago..made it up to the tracks and took the tracks out to the fire guard road to get the hell out of there..pure bog..hell..I think we had some frost still in the ground too..don't think I'd attempt it again as it was so bad..like hells gate on steroids lol
Old 05-15-2017, 07:26 PM

10fxnytro is on a distinguished road
Lol hells gate on steroids that's so true. I've made it several times but last year tried it twice and had to turn around very bad lol. This year I wouldn't even try with the water high
Old 05-19-2017, 10:15 AM

89jeepyj will become famous soon enough
It's not that bad. From st Rita to 49 little tight. Tho have squeezed the jeep through. 49 line to aframe can get fun. Made it in jeeps on dryer years. On a quad it's not too bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to 89jeepyj For This Useful Post:
sledder4ever (05-21-2017)

Tags
aframe, strita, trail