If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Hunting > Rifle

Old 05-16-2017, 08:09 AM

dwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to behold
Canadian Firearms Safety Course

My nephew is looking to get his Non-Restricted and Restricted PAL in the near future. Does anyone know of any courses running soon?
Old 05-16-2017, 08:12 AM

asiemens has a spectacular aura aboutasiemens has a spectacular aura about
if you want to take a tour out of the city, call dominion outdoors, just did my restricted through them. Classic small town feel there. You can do the courses in whatever order you want as long as the non restricted paperwork gets mailed in first or at the same time as the restricted.
The Following User Says Thank You to asiemens For This Useful Post:
dwbaxt (05-16-2017)
Old 05-16-2017, 12:41 PM
TRY IT

wardog is a jewel in the roughwardog is a jewel in the roughwardog is a jewel in the rough
If any one knows of a 1 day course coming up for... Non Restricted and Restricted to get both done in one daylet me know, my son is intrested... Get it all done in one day thats the way to go.... And yes guys do both courses in one day.... I think you Should be able to chalenge the exam.

Last edited by wardog; 05-16-2017 at 01:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wardog For This Useful Post:
dwbaxt (05-16-2017)
Old 05-16-2017, 01:28 PM

6x5x55 is on a distinguished road
pal courses

Dan at rat river outdoors in st piere does both courses
The Following User Says Thank You to 6x5x55 For This Useful Post:
dwbaxt (05-16-2017)
Old 05-16-2017, 02:43 PM

dwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardog View Post
If any one knows of a 1 day course coming up for... Non Restricted and Restricted to get both done in one daylet me know, my son is intrested... Get it all done in one day thats the way to go.... And yes guys do both courses in one day.... I think you Should be able to chalenge the exam.
Back in 1995 I sold all my firearms and let my FAC expire as I was sick of all the new rules and regs. I finally got back into firearms in 2014, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that as I had obtained my Manitoba Hunter Safety before 1994 (in fact I received it in 1980, 2 days after my 12th birthday) I did not have to take the course or write the exam for the non-restricted. I was also able to challenge and pass the restricted exam but I believe that is no longer allowed.
wardog (05-16-2017)
Old 05-16-2017, 03:07 PM
You want it when?

Thanked 2,176 Times in 916 Posts
skipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond reputeskipper has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
14 inch itp ss rims
SLEDLESS
GOT ARCTIC CAT GOT

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skipper For This Useful Post:
dwbaxt (05-16-2017), wardog (05-16-2017)
Old 05-16-2017, 07:01 PM
CFSC/CRFSC/HS instructor

Toxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x5x55 View Post
Dan at rat river outdoors in st piere does both courses
+1
I think Dan is doing these regularly. I've not heard any bad things about his course.
cndfirearmstraining@live.com

Tags
canadian, firearms, safety