If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > New Members

Old 10-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Does this smell funny???

pt40fathoms is on a distinguished road
So This is Trackshare.

Yup, my first post. Just came off the trail with a few new riding buddies, and they mentioned I should be on this site, so here I am.

We did a 6 hour plus ride in and around Seddons Corner, stopping in Lac DuBonnet for a late lunch. Six Three Wheelers, One Quad, and a lots of dust! but it was worth it. I took pictures, but will post em later, when I find the right thread for posting pics. So...hello to all, and I will keep in touch.

P.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:57 AM

bbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to behold
Welcome aboard, and was a pleasure meeting you.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:27 AM
The Cooker Of The Foods

SmokeyMcBong is a splendid one to beholdSmokeyMcBong is a splendid one to beholdSmokeyMcBong is a splendid one to beholdSmokeyMcBong is a splendid one to beholdSmokeyMcBong is a splendid one to beholdSmokeyMcBong is a splendid one to behold
welcomes and greetings bro
Old 10-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Digger

gkram1985 is a splendid one to beholdgkram1985 is a splendid one to beholdgkram1985 is a splendid one to beholdgkram1985 is a splendid one to beholdgkram1985 is a splendid one to beholdgkram1985 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to TS
Old 10-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Trail Rider #2

Thanked 2,253 Times in 804 Posts
myst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond reputemyst3ry has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-11-2011, 10:48 AM
New Guy with 3 wheels

Baker Company Joel will become famous soon enoughBaker Company Joel will become famous soon enough
nice to meet you out there on the trails brother, yeah i ate lots of dust on Sunday. thanks for the advice and tips on how to ride (aka not kill myself) lol!!! extreme!

http://bakercompanypaintball.com/forum/
http://youtube.com/joelpball (local mb vids)
OFFROAD I DRIVE A HONDA 200M TRIKE!!!!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:58 AM
punch

Thanked 12,718 Times in 3,750 Posts
punch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond reputepunch has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to Track Share.....

toys:
07 700 ARCTIC CAT
clutch kit/hand gaurds/front & rear bumpers/29.5 outlaws

Tags
trackshare