If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > Site Information

Old 08-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Administrator/Owner

Thanked 2,479 Times in 773 Posts
camoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond repute
Secutiry Token Mismatch error

If you recieve this error when trying to upload pictures or video:

"
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched"

It's likely caused by an issue in your internet browser cache. Below explains how you can clear the cache in IE7 and actually speed up your internet experience. If this does not work I would recommend using a different browser such as Firefox. You can download Firefox HERE

What is a cache? Find out more about the cache, also known as the Temporary Internet Files folder, and how clearing your cache can improve browsing speed.

Often referred to as the cache, the Temporary Internet Files folder contains a kind of travel record of the items you have seen, heard, or downloaded from the Web, including images, sounds, Web pages, even cookies. Typically these items are stored in the Temporary Internet Files folder.

Storing these files in your cache can make browsing the Web faster because it usually takes your computer less time to display a Web page when it can call up some of the page's elements or even the entire page from your local Temporary Internet Files folder.

Clearing Your Internet Explorer 7 Browser's Cache

All those files stored in your cache take up space, so from time to time, you may want to clear out the files stored in your cache to free up some space on your computer. This is called clearing the cache.

To clear your cache:

1. On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click Internet Options.

The Internet Options box should open to the General tab.

2. On the General tab, in the Browsing history section, click the Delete... button. This will bring up the Delete Browsing History Box.

Select the Delete files... button to delete Temporary Internet Files
Select the Delete cookies... button to delete Cookies
Select the Delete history... button to delete your browsing history

After you select delete a box will appear asking you to confirm you would like to delete the files. Select Yes for each one.

Confirm Internet Explorer Cache Delete

Confirm Internet Explorer Cookies Delete

Confirm Internet Explorer History Delete

3. Click Yes, and then click Close and OK again.

If this does not solve your issue please send me an email or pm me with the details.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camoman For This Useful Post:
boak (10-31-2011), canrokon (08-17-2010), Theduck (07-07-2011)
Old 08-16-2010, 02:30 PM

MudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to behold
I see this with Firefox on occasion as well. I had guessed that the trouble was related to the number of vBull sites I might be logged into at one time as this is the only time I ever see the error on this an the other vBull sites.

need piles ?

http://www.HanoverScrewPile.ca
Old 08-16-2010, 06:44 PM

Thanked 1,586 Times in 483 Posts
Rumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant futureRumely has a brilliant future
I have seen this two, in my case I use Fir-Fox and found it to be an issue with my security software. Turned off Zone Alarm and up went the photo's
Old 10-30-2011, 01:39 PM

Sportsman06 has a spectacular aura aboutSportsman06 has a spectacular aura aboutSportsman06 has a spectacular aura about
Still having issues with this error. Looks like you may have to do some more trouble shooting since I cannot upload pictures. Taken off virus protection & tried all the steps in this form. Still no dice.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:08 PM
MooShakin'

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,441 Posts
Shoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond reputeShoemaker has a reputation beyond repute
Try 1 picture at a time, I had the error with 5, then 4, but 3 or less works.

Shoe.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:22 PM

Sportsman06 has a spectacular aura aboutSportsman06 has a spectacular aura aboutSportsman06 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post
Try 1 picture at a time, I had the error with 5, then 4, but 3 or less works.

Shoe.
Thanks Shoe, that worked. Guess I will only share 3 pictures at a time.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:43 AM

bbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to beholdbbrent is a splendid one to behold
I have never been able to upload more than 1 pic at once onto this site. Although have not tried to do multiples for quite some time.

Tags
error, mismatch, secutiry, token