If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > Site Information

Old 09-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Administrator/Owner

Thanked 2,479 Times in 773 Posts
camoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond repute
MB Sportsmen PAL/RPAL Hunter Safety Courses

Please join me in welcoming "MB Sportsmen PAL/RPAL Hunter Safety Courses" as a supporting vendor on TrackShare.com. If you are in need of a PAL or RPAL safety course please feel free to contact MudChucker or post in there supporting vendor forum.

http://www.trackshare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camoman For This Useful Post:
boak (09-01-2010), mrhook (09-01-2010)
Old 09-01-2010, 01:28 PM
LeGyver

Thanked 4,726 Times in 2,013 Posts
Tinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond repute
welcome Maniotoba Sportsmen.......(applauding)
Old 09-01-2010, 01:36 PM

Thanked 2,287 Times in 1,067 Posts
TOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond reputeTOOTHPICK has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard MB Sportsmen PAL/RPAL Hunter Safety Courses.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:40 PM

MudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to behold
Cheers guys.

thanx for getting things set up so quickly Camo.

need piles ?

http://www.HanoverScrewPile.ca
Old 09-02-2010, 07:53 PM

cowboyup is a splendid one to beholdcowboyup is a splendid one to beholdcowboyup is a splendid one to beholdcowboyup is a splendid one to beholdcowboyup is a splendid one to beholdcowboyup is a splendid one to beholdcowboyup is a splendid one to behold
welcome aboard boys, great to have you here!!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:22 PM

diegosmom is infamous around these parts
Just wondering if me and my husband took our RPAL courses at the same time how come his card came in the mail last week and not mine? He already had his PAL..I had to take both the PAL and RPAL course..could that have something to do with it?

Please support and donate to www.howlingforwolves.org to save our disappearing wolf population!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:48 PM

MudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to beholdMudChucker is a splendid one to behold
Thats not a question I can answer with any authority at all.

That question can only be answered by the firearms program.

need piles ?

http://www.HanoverScrewPile.ca
Old 04-11-2011, 06:15 PM

IceOnly is just really niceIceOnly is just really niceIceOnly is just really niceIceOnly is just really niceIceOnly is just really nice
Welcome aboard buddy!
Old 04-17-2011, 01:09 AM

Location: Just to the East of the Longitudinal center of Canada
Sniper-T is a splendid one to beholdSniper-T is a splendid one to beholdSniper-T is a splendid one to beholdSniper-T is a splendid one to beholdSniper-T is a splendid one to beholdSniper-T is a splendid one to beholdSniper-T is a splendid one to behold
could be a mail thing, could be a background check thing, could be, could be, could be...

Really, it could be almost anything. just give them a call and ask. If there is a hold up for any reason, it's best that you find out what, and sort it out as soon as possible.

1-800-731-4000

welcome aboard!

shtfready.com staff member

Tags
courses, hunter, pal or rpal, safety, sportsmen