If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > Site Information

Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 PM
1000 xtp man

ed_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of light
how do you post pictures

I was wondering how to put the pictures of my new quad from phone to the site ,just to let you guys know I suck when it comes to stuff like this ,so please keep it simple.
thanks
Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Adicted

SwitchAssault800 is a splendid one to beholdSwitchAssault800 is a splendid one to beholdSwitchAssault800 is a splendid one to beholdSwitchAssault800 is a splendid one to beholdSwitchAssault800 is a splendid one to beholdSwitchAssault800 is a splendid one to behold
what kind of phone? if its a smartphone, you can use photobucket to upload the pictures.

if its not a smart phone, i have no idea lol
Old 10-31-2012, 07:53 PM
1000 xtp man

ed_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of lighted_rexx is a glorious beacon of light
It's a smart phone, I know how to send to my email, but was wondering if can be sent directly to my trackshare album. I wasn't sure how to send it to trackshare photo albums.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:02 PM
Queen b*tch :-)

Thanked 3,741 Times in 1,444 Posts
Just T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond reputeJust T has a reputation beyond repute
if you have an iPhone you can download the 'tapatalk' app and upload pics directly...otherwise you'll have to email them to yourself and upload them using the 'manage attachments' feature of TS

Currently quadless but living my dream

Old machine: 2012 Arctic Cat 425i SE - Black - stock tires

Old machine: 2006 Yamaha Kodiak 450 - Red - 26" Mud Bugs
Old 10-31-2012, 08:18 PM

Mud bug has a spectacular aura aboutMud bug has a spectacular aura aboutMud bug has a spectacular aura about
I use a iPhone with photobucket and why the heck do the pictures come out sideways???

2012 ORANGE MADNESS 850 xp
2" rubber down lift
30" mudlite XXL
Rjwc exhaust
HID
10" led bar
2015 assault rmk
155" 2.5" paddle
Ggb mountain can

Tags
pictures