If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Fishing

Old 08-05-2017, 01:23 PM
LeGyver

Thanked 4,718 Times in 2,007 Posts
Tinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond repute
Fishing etiquette....or lack of

Spent the week fishing in Minaki with friends from Minnesota. On a couple occasions my buddy was lockported by a guy with a Lund Pro V glass, black and white with a 300 Verado....MB numbers on the side. Yesterday other friends from MB joined us so the 4 of us boats were slip bobbering a hump on Big Sand. All of a sudden this same Pro V decides to motor in right beside my marker, drop his bow mount and proceeds to fish right beside my Minnesota buddy. There was 4 guys in the Pro V, guys were smoking pot so my buddy asked him if the lake wasn't big enough for him. The driver of the Pro V proceeds to tell him that this was his spot, had it marked on his finder and he fishes that spot daily. Funny we fished it all week and never saw him at that spot. My buddy then casts his slip bobber towards him and the guy loses it on my buddy telling him he's gonna throw his f%#*>!~ anchor at him. Did I mention my buddy had his wife with him and their 2 10 year old boys?? He told his boys to never do what these guys did, and he made sure to tell them loud enough so the asshole could hear him.

Now my buddy says to me every time he's been to Canada he's always met great people, friendly people. First time he ran into an asshole Manitoba.

Ever wonder why us Tobans get a bad rap in Ontario??

Last edited by Tinman; 08-05-2017 at 01:34 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinman For This Useful Post:
510Bulldog (08-11-2017), StupidSheet (08-06-2017)
Old 08-06-2017, 12:37 AM

Thanked 2,665 Times in 1,335 Posts
criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
Very unfortunate.I have had guys come into an area I am fishing but they ussaully have kept a respectable distance .I hope it doesn't occur to you again .
Old 08-06-2017, 11:13 AM

MB_Quader has a spectacular aura aboutMB_Quader has a spectacular aura aboutMB_Quader has a spectacular aura about
Sucks when it happens.
One summer, many years ago, we were up north fishing and the guide took us to "his spot".
Small little bay on a huge lake. Not even 10 mins after arriving another boat pulls in. Was feeling pretty annoyed until we realized one from the other group was John Candy. Turned into an awsome time. We all stayed at the same lodge, turned into a week to remember.
Hell of a nice guy.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Barkerlakebob.....!!

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,783 Posts
barkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
Spent the week fishing in Minaki with friends from Minnesota. On a couple occasions my buddy was lockported by a guy with a Lund Pro V glass, black and white with a 300 Verado....MB numbers on the side. Yesterday other friends from MB joined us so the 4 of us boats were slip bobbering a hump on Big Sand. All of a sudden this same Pro V decides to motor in right beside my marker, drop his bow mount and proceeds to fish right beside my Minnesota buddy. There was 4 guys in the Pro V, guys were smoking pot so my buddy asked him if the lake wasn't big enough for him. The driver of the Pro V proceeds to tell him that this was his spot, had it marked on his finder and he fishes that spot daily. Funny we fished it all week and never saw him at that spot. My buddy then casts his slip bobber towards him and the guy loses it on my buddy telling him he's gonna throw his f%#*>!~ anchor at him. Did I mention my buddy had his wife with him and their 2 10 year old boys?? He told his boys to never do what these guys did, and he made sure to tell them loud enough so the asshole could hear him.

Now my buddy says to me every time he's been to Canada he's always met great people, friendly people. First time he ran into an asshole Manitoba.

Ever wonder why us Tobans get a bad rap in Ontario??
Perhaps post a pic of him and his lovely boat complete with his low class remarks on line so we can all share.............
Old 08-15-2017, 10:26 PM
COME GET SOME

Got Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond reputeGot Mud has a reputation beyond repute
That suck had that happen allot fishing lake of the woods . It is to bad some people have no respect
Old 08-17-2017, 10:12 AM

Mr.Excitement is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Excitement is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Excitement is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Excitement is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Excitement is a glorious beacon of light
i had it once so bad, my buddies line got caught in a prop, vertical jigging off the side of my boat... the guy almost broad sided us, i lost $300 shades in the water... and the GUY DIDNT EVEN SAY SORRY... just started screaming the weight shashed his prop to bits... and took off...

At least my boat was ok, and he lost his prop... tried to snag my shades for about 2 hours.... no luck
Old Today, 06:11 PM

slimstah has a spectacular aura aboutslimstah has a spectacular aura about
me and the missus were fishing off hnausa dock on lake Winnipeg last night and there were some nice native Americans fishing there! about every half hour a dirty diaper that they threw into the water would float by us.... not too mention the beer cans and other garbage left behind...

Tags
etiquetteor, fishing