If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > New Members

Old 10-28-2004, 09:41 AM

Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,549 Posts
bbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Introduce yourself! Who are you and what do you do?

It seems everyone is surprised at what we do when we tell them. I think we need a thread where we get to know each other a bit more.

I work at Manitoba Hydro here in Brandon. I'm a computer guy, I travel to the small towns in the westman region and fix problems be it hardware or software.

You all know my name, Brent Bertram, atleast I hope you do. LETS RIDE!!!
Old 10-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Administrator/Owner

Thanked 2,479 Times in 773 Posts
camoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond reputecamoman has a reputation beyond repute
OK my turn to share...

I work for the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority and I am a computer guy as well... I pretty much stay put though, I used to travel around Winnipeg fixing problems but now I am stationed out of the corporate office.

I also have a computer consulting company on the side, I have clients and contracts through out Winnipeg for computer and network services. I also host web pages and email for various businesses around Manitoba.

Oh and I administer and own TRACKSHARE.COM. Do all the updates and upgrapdes for the site, and take care of day to day business.

My name is Curtis Berthelette and I am a workaholic.

Last edited by camoman; 07-07-2006 at 02:06 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camoman For This Useful Post:
BaHa Ironman (10-14-2010), BRP Fan (02-09-2012), Junk raider (07-27-2010), mcgirlcrikside (09-28-2010), Outlaw68 (11-12-2010), rsidiki (11-04-2015), Smittyhonda (01-04-2011)
Old 10-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Barkerlakebob.....!!

Thanked 3,919 Times in 1,804 Posts
barkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who Am I ??

It's in my members profile...!!

barkerlakebob

Old 10-28-2004, 01:19 PM
straight pipe

who am i

hey trackshare i own and operate my own accredited bodyshop in altona area.my name is dave. married w/4 kids.i don't think it is too wise to post personal info.bling bling tought me that. this stuff can be viewed by anyone.even crazy people.so that's all i am sayin.if you want to know more about me,pull me over at a ride and we'll talk.

Last edited by straight pipe; 11-21-2004 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:38 PM
Giggity Giggity.....

ichevyluvr is on a distinguished road
Ok My name is Clint Walters.
I work for Standard Aero on the weekends as a machinist. I aslo have 15 yrs of bodywork under my belt.

59 GMC sb stepside
Old 10-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Lets ride

Renegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud ofRenegade has much to be proud of
who I am

Hi im Don,ive been an auto technician for the last 25 years, 22 of those years at Degagne Motors in St-Boniface.I've been the manager there for the last 4 years.i've been married for 20 years, I have three children,2 boys and 1 girl, ages 15,12 and 10. My wife Carole is a registered nurse at the St-Boniface Hospital,she has been a nurse there for the last 15 years.We love camping,quadding and snowmobiling.
Garmin Montana Proud Member of the Woodridge Sandhogs
Don't worry.Put one foot in front ot the other and keep on going.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:51 PM
missing 1 wheel member

Location: in st.james on my fat ass in front of the computer just like you!!
branthasadodge is on a distinguished road
brant bell

i work for transcontinental printing in the prepress area.
28 yrs old dating a greek girl no kids.
favroite drink--- coke or coors light
no pets, got 1 brother instead.
sled all winter, into xbox.
2002 dodge ram 4x4
Harley golf cart for sale!!

I'M A DONKEY TRAINER BUT YOU CAN CALL ME JOUN "ONE" VALLEDIZE, THE ONLY GUY TO BRING A DONKEY TO ATV DERBY.

Last edited by branthasadodge; 10-29-2004 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:49 PM

CheezWhiz is on a distinguished road
We're Jim & Sheri Swidersky.

Jim works for the Vita Highways Yard as foreman. He's a councillor for the RM of Stuartburn and he also farms. I work at the Vita Health Centre in Health Records. We 've been married for 1 year and a month. We have no kids, we've just got Sandi (lil' CW) and a cat named Tanico.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:43 PM
No Title Just Ramco

Ramco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond repute
Rick
Jack of all trades but Curently Welding
2 kids ages 3 and 7
Wifes name is Amy
Favorite Drink is Pepsi
Favorite Alcohol drink when not riding is RUM ( MMMMMM YUMMY)
Drive a old beater chevy diesel 4X4
Wish i was in the Dominican Rebublic on the beach drinking Rum !
Favorite saying, Oh wait . too many to mention.

Ahhh anything else ?

Last edited by Ramco; 09-10-2007 at 11:58 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:10 PM

manmudcat will become famous soon enoughmanmudcat will become famous soon enough
my name GUY LAROCHE
wife,s name JOYCE
1 daughter 8 years old [zoom zoom girl ]
2 dogs TIMBER & DAISY
16 years for louis riel school div .
welder, mechanic , operator and jack of all trades
also own small backhoe for side jobs,
luv to play in the mud and water with the quad
my favorite drink LABATTS LIGHT
and then anything you can give me
luv camping hunting and the GREAT OUTDOORS

NO QUAD ATTACHED:

Old 10-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Brokenhead OffRoad Riders

Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,052 Posts
mailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond repute
As you might have guessed, I'm a letter carrier,have been for 15 years. I also have a small yard maintenance business that I've been running for 6 years. 2 boys, ages 7 and 20 months, with #3 coming at the end of Jan. Been married for 10 years, drive a 95 F150 and have a black lab named Gunner. I live for hunting and quading and pretty much anything else outdoors! Oh ya, lately, I've been hooked on White Russians ( THE KIND YOU DRINK!!!!)

PS Manmudcat, I'll be working in your neighborhood next week!
Old 10-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Brokenhead OffRoad Riders

Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,052 Posts
mailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond reputemailman has a reputation beyond repute
Forgot to say....my name is Craig Joba!
Old 10-29-2004, 08:18 AM
Why? Just Because I can!

swiller is just really niceswiller is just really niceswiller is just really niceswiller is just really niceswiller is just really nice
Name: Allan Hyndman
Employer: Manitoba Hydro
I'm a communications technician if you communicate on it or it talks to something else I work on it. I work on phones, the hydro LAN, fibre optics, breaker tripping, VHF radios, remote operation of substations, plus lots of stuff you've probally never heard of.
EPI Bigfoot "Mudder Only" Clutch Kit

2005 SP800EFI - "The Trail Queen"
Rear Seat and Fenderguards, Front and Rear Double Tube Bumpers
27 " Outlaw MST's
Old 10-29-2004, 11:36 AM
Rocky, Christel & Jared

pinawariders has a spectacular aura aboutpinawariders has a spectacular aura about
Cool We are...

We are Rocky & Christel Aitkenhead.

Live in Pinawa and both work at Tanco (the mine northeast of Lac du Bonnet). Rocky is a miner underground and I'm an Admin. Assisant in the office. Married for 12 yrs. Have one son, Jared, who is 9 yrs old and comes riding with us on his 250 Ozark. (he's pictured on the avatar)

Wanna know more, just ask!!
2003 Arctic Cat 500 - 26" Mud Lites
2003 Suzuki Ozark 250

"Hit any user to continue."
The Following User Says Thank You to pinawariders For This Useful Post:
Big Al (08-15-2009)
Old 10-29-2004, 04:01 PM
ʞoɯɐ unɹ ɹoʇɐɹʇsıuıɯpɐ

Thanked 2,168 Times in 916 Posts
Snowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond reputeSnowman has a reputation beyond repute
HIHI

Well most of you know me already
Rick Friesen, married 15 years to Martha
2 daughters 14 & 11
older one is "snowgirl"
I work at Friesens Business Machines
no relation to company.
photo copier repair but mostly connectivity
hooking the machines into business networks. and troubleshooting.

crown royal in the winter Kokanee in the summer. but anything'll do
home based computer business in the evenings, build high end custom systems. and repair.
gonna try and make a couple of bucks pushing snow with my blade this year, if i can pay for the blade, thats good enough.
besides it'll be fun!
Volunteer fire fighter, which i really enjoy as well.
thats about it

ohhh forgot - I Live to RIDE !!!!
Old 10-30-2004, 10:03 PM
Giggity Giggity.....

ichevyluvr is on a distinguished road
I guess I was supose to put more in.
I am married have been for over ten years. I have 2 Kids Alyssa (grizzlygirl)8 and Riley ( YamiRi)7.
I drive nuttin but Chevy. Except for my 59 gmc sb. I drink beer mostly bud but I really like free beer thats my fav.

I aslo do light bodywork and brakes out of my garage.
I was tring to start a parts finding business but I think that failed.
Attached Images
File Type: gif chevy_anim.gif (2.9 KB, 4040 views)

59 GMC sb stepside
Old 10-31-2004, 12:33 AM

manmudcat will become famous soon enoughmanmudcat will become famous soon enough
HEY mailman you like the white russian and I,M into the black russian I think we should get together and trade russians

NO QUAD ATTACHED:

Old 10-31-2004, 01:51 PM
what happend to summer?

Honda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to allHonda_chick is a name known to all
Wink Ok..my turn..

heya everyone..

Our names are Dwight(bowhunter) and Maggie(Honda_chic) ...and yes,,we are quad aholics.. ..Been married 15 yrs..although it feels much longer than that... Have two kids..boy(10), and girl(8), one HUGE cat, 3 hermit crabs, and down to one snake now...
Dwight , a copier technician, 15 years I think. But is also a jack of all trades..is also a licensed diesel(heavy equip) mechanic, and reg mechanic. He loves to weld and build , when he has the time.Also loves to bowhunt when he has the time..We also have our own business on the side..called Laser Recharge..we remanufacture computer printer cartrides..mainly laser printers, but also fax, copier, and mulitfunction machines. This is what keeps us busy every night of the week,,and weekends. I run the show at home,,office /business manager if you will.. ..am on the road constantly..as we offer free pickup and delivery. WE love to quad,,camp, fish, and shop..woops...the shopping part would be me..
Oh,,,and for me,,,that would be either strawberry marguritas..or any other fruity alcohol drink... ..
Ok..think i covered it all.,,thanks for posting everyone!!

2008 BruteForce 750 EFI 4x4i(yeh,his)28 x 12 Maxis Zillas
2009 420(Camo) Honda(hers)26 Maxis Zilla's ..

Proud Supporter (and occasional rider) of TEAM WOOPASS!!!
*Lets ride*

Last edited by Honda_chick; 11-23-2004 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:57 PM
Springfield Sprocket

03griz is a name known to all03griz is a name known to all03griz is a name known to all03griz is a name known to all03griz is a name known to all03griz is a name known to all
Blair Walkin, Live in Lac du Bonnet, work for manitoba hydro communictions departement in Great Falls, do the exactly the same thing as swiller, enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, quadding, snowmobiling, and anything else in the great outdoors. Favorite dirink, Rum and coke - pressed with a lime.
Old 10-31-2004, 10:06 PM
Registered

Mooseman has a spectacular aura aboutMooseman has a spectacular aura about
Hey this is a very Kool Thread

Way to go Brent! This thread is a great idea!

Well my real name is Mooseman oops- I mean Bruce my wife of 10 years and I have 6 kids from 20 to 29 years old. We are a modern "Brady bunch" the result of a blended family, and I love them all, great kids with an amazing diversity of knowledge. All our children exept one have gotten married and/or moved out. All of them live in Winnipeg but one in Toronto.
I've been employed in the Canadian Armed Forces for over 28 years now and have served in more than 12 countries all over the world. Sometime during a Trackshare hotdog roast you can ask what and where if you are interested.
I've have lived in every province in Canada but PEI, Sasketchewan and New Brunswick.
The name Mooseman was a nickname I acquired at a young age; not from hunting but from playing hockey like a moose. I used to bang into other players because I couldn't stop properly. So the name stuck for all these years.
I started ATVing back in 1979 with an old fashioned three wheeler. I gave it up for a few years as I was moving so much. But decided a few years ago to get a little more serious about it. What a wonderful sport it is. Don't you agree!! It's a great way to meet people and explore the outdoors.
I hope I haven't bored anyone.

Kudos Brent for this thread. We should have thought of it along time ago!

Bruce

Last edited by Mooseman; 11-16-2005 at 09:01 PM.

Tags
introduce