If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > New Members

Old 11-01-2004, 08:27 PM

EFI MARK is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark Brandt
Employer: West End Tire
I am the Supervisor for the retread plant. And also repair Quads and sell aftermarket parts for Quads on the side.
Love to fix em and love to ride em.
Also love playing hockey and rock climbing

P.S will try almost anything once
Old 11-30-2004, 12:37 PM

buggeeboy is on a distinguished road
who am i

Hello everyone, Paul Ducharme, 38 years old.
Work for the Federal Government - Mech. Engineer.
Married for 8 years to a wonderful woman Wendy.
We have one son Zac - 20 months.
Two Boxers - Ernie & Bert
Favorite drink - Gibson's Gold (R&G)
Trailer at the Lake, fishing, ATVing, Building "things" out of metal

P.S. One sister, and one PITA brother 'BIGBRUTE'.

2002 Grizzly 660
27" ITP Radials
Yamaha Windscreen
2000 lbs Warn Winch
Eguinox ATV Coach
Old 11-30-2004, 09:25 PM

OUTLANDISH is on a distinguished road
My name is Mark Ducharme, 33yrs and I'm a 12yr Constable with the Winnipeg Police. Married and I have twin girls.

Fishing, Riding, and building anything from steel.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:11 PM
No Worries, Be Happy

Thanked 2,182 Times in 565 Posts
Maxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond repute
Wow talk about interesting

My name is Mark Gilbart and Mrs. Maxter is Bonny
We have been married for 29 years...... Yes believe it or not.
3 children ages 14 (f),17 (m) & 19 (f) can't seem to shake them either.

A dog, cat, hamster, some fish and I can't remember the rest of them..All I know is there are way too many

Use to own Wheat City Diesel in Brandon a Diesel Fuel Injection rebuilding business. Now I just own Apartment buildings. The maintinance takes what little time I have left when not Quadding.

Spend a lot of time at our cottage near Erickson drinking GOOD Scotch .. and a few beers in the summer and sailing my 17' catamaran which interferes with quadding ... oh decisions decisions when will it ever end.. Snowmobile in the winter
Hand & Thumb warmers, Amsteel rope,28" Outlaws
Garmin Gps map60csx Montana 600

HERS
2011 Can-Am 650 Max XT
27" Mudlite XTR's, Garmin Gps map60csx
Hand & Thumb warmers, Amsteel rope

Last edited by Maxter; 03-24-2005 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:51 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Thanked 1,598 Times in 586 Posts
polaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant futurepolaris_dave has a brilliant future
Hi, my name is Dave Kryschuk and I'm new to Trackshare. I was actually led here by a friend at work. I live in Beausejour, grew up north of Beausejour. Currently work at Standard Aero, yea there's a few of us on this site, and I run the metallurgy lab there. I'm married to Chantelle and we are expecting our first baby around Christmas. I don't have my own quad yet, but can borrow the father-in-laws Traxter whenever I need to get the itch out, cause the old 1982 ATC 200 just don't cut the mustard... My real passion is sledding- currently have a modded 98 XC700. I find it interesting reading about everyone's summer adventures, because I travel the same trails in the winter. I'm currently part of the Brokenhead Trail Blazers, so if anyone wants to talk sleds, trails, trail passes or dealing with landowners, etc... , PM me.
Dave

Last edited by polaris_dave; 12-06-2004 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:53 PM
No Worries, Be Happy

Thanked 2,182 Times in 565 Posts
Maxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond repute
OK so the 'y' is for Yamahahahahah What's the DG stand for?
Hand & Thumb warmers, Amsteel rope,28" Outlaws
Garmin Gps map60csx Montana 600

HERS
2011 Can-Am 650 Max XT
27" Mudlite XTR's, Garmin Gps map60csx
Hand & Thumb warmers, Amsteel rope
Old 12-02-2004, 11:12 PM
No Title Just Ramco

Ramco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxter
OK so the 'y' is for Yamahahahahah What's the DG stand for?
DG are his initials
Old 12-05-2004, 03:43 AM
Braaapp

Xxploder400 is a jewel in the roughXxploder400 is a jewel in the roughXxploder400 is a jewel in the rough
Name Ryan Cabak:t2:
Work as a Power Electrician with MB Hydro 7 Years...Currently living in Stonewall...1 Spouse Shelly...1 Kid, little boy Tye 15 Weeks old...1 Dog Issy American Bulldog

Dable in a bit of everything...currently rebuilding my house. LOTSA fun! Love to tear things apart...you know, one of those guys that has 20 projects on the go at a time...I'll finish one someday! Oh and what a glorious day it will be!

Just traded my 02 Polaris Edge X 600 for the quad(see below)...this is my second quad. The last one was a 95 Magnum 425...gotta say it was a good work quad...but the new one is way more fun! Lookin forward to gettin some mud on the tires...heck maybe even the plastic!

Hope to get on a few rides next year...not from the area though so not too sure where to ride!? If there are any guys here from Stonewall PM me and point me in the right direction.

Merry Christmas:santa:

P.S. - Hey Swiller...thought you were in Thompson!?
Old 12-05-2004, 07:22 PM
Why? Just Because I can!

swiller is just really niceswiller is just really niceswiller is just really niceswiller is just really niceswiller is just really nice
Hey Ryan,
Moved back to Brandon in July. Had enough of the Great white north. Congrats on the little boy!
EPI Bigfoot "Mudder Only" Clutch Kit

2005 SP800EFI - "The Trail Queen"
Rear Seat and Fenderguards, Front and Rear Double Tube Bumpers
27 " Outlaw MST's
Old 12-12-2004, 09:05 PM

bluegriz is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone, my name is Denny desrochers. Iam married with 2 boys,Austin 5 and Travis 3. My wife's name is Allison. I am a refrigeration mechanic and enjoy fixing mpi write offs. I got into quadding in july 04 with help from several springfield sprocket members.I have never looked back. THE MORE MUD THE BETTER.... p.s. if anyone knows how to change my user name to bluegriz please let me know? My favorite drinks are cold bud or bacardi raz. with gingerale.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:09 PM
straight pipe

pm cammo he should be able to help
Old 12-23-2004, 12:38 AM

Fireslayer is on a distinguished road
Hi I'm Jack Driedger I'm married for 15 short years have for kids Allison 10 Joshua 8 Nicholas 5 And Samuel 2. Oh just about forgot the wife(she hates when I say that) Ang. I drive a '87 Warrior have to many hobbies. I work at Friesen Corp printing division In prepress as a scanner operater Bin there to long 17 years but it pays the bills. I am also the Fire Chief for the Gretna Volunteer Fire Dept. I'm a Chevy Gmc lover and like old trucks I own a '52 GMC which I don't drive because the Wife and kids use all my money. Thats me and my life see you out on the tracks!
Old 03-23-2005, 07:56 PM

rmkcac700 has a spectacular aura aboutrmkcac700 has a spectacular aura about
Talking gettin to know all of us

hey there trackshare group. I like to kind know something about the people that are chatting to me. Give up some info.. post it here. help us all out.
I live in brandon, work for POLARIS, who else is ther to work for, am 28 and doo as much outdoor activites as possible.

:))):)))

later guys, ALSO what u ridin and is it modded. list some mods.

RMKCAC700
Old 03-23-2005, 09:07 PM
No Title Just Ramco

Ramco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond repute
Hey good Idea rmk. I have found the old thread and put at the begining of the lounge forum and i perminatly stuck it there. I also merged your thread with this one so thay are now one. It is a great thing too hear a little about other people. Thanks for bringing this up again !

So lets hear form some of the newer members that havn't posted yet !

Last edited by Ramco; 03-23-2005 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:10 AM
miserynitro

Well i thought i might add to it

anyways, My name is Tim, and wifey is Janine.

I have been married for 1 1/2 years....

As for work, i Work for the City of Winnipeg, in the Corporate Information Technology, in the Communications Branch. I am a Telecommunication Technologist by trade, computer guy from the start.

Always wanted to ride quads, finally bought my first one this fall, and i am planning on another one in the very near future!
Old 03-24-2005, 06:25 PM
Ranger Rzr Rider

jeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant future
Dan- single, worked for MTS for 26 yrs. hunting,goofing around on a 1/4 section I own by RMP. bought quad after land so I'd have some way of getting around on the land.(playing around actually). Rye Whisky is the only drink winter or summer.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:15 PM

mudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to behold
Well here goes.
I'm Terry. I live in Dauphin & work at Acklands-Grainger. I have been married to my wife Diane for over 10 years, & have one son Lance. I just bought my quad last year in March, & my son's Ripper 50 last May.
I was self employed as a locksmith for 10 years before working for Acklands.
So if you have any lock or safe questions feel free to ask.
I like quading, fishing, hunting, you know, the usual.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Bla! Bla! Bla!

lonestar greg is on a distinguished road
I'mmmm baaaaaaack!!!!!!

HOWDY!!!! Im Greg ....Better half Liz and teenage son Rene .......Avionic technician on aircraft....Live for Quadding and fishing summer ,Hunting fall and Sledding winter....... :jump: Cheers to fun Trackshare members and hope to ride sooooon
Old 03-24-2005, 09:31 PM

hey names Curt
Im a licenced Ag diesel technician, MSD certifed polaris tech, certified pressure welder, and own self business that creates rod ironworks and custom welding.
I live in Brandon and grew up in the turle mountain. Currently work for the polaris dealer in brandon as a tech.
Been maried almost 3 years wife(Darla) love to quad as well. Wanting to trade up to a scrambler 500 this year as she has told me.

I am a diehard quad and sled head, thrive on mountain riding, usually go west 3 times per season, summer and winter.

Any tech questions feel free to ask, performance is my specialty.

http://www.freewebs.com/rmkcac700/
Old 03-24-2005, 09:33 PM

Sorry, forgot, Live to quad, sled, relax and enjoy a cold beer or stiff wisky.

Later peeps and lets ride>>>

IF IT AINT LOUD< IT AINT RUNNIN RUGHT>

http://www.freewebs.com/rmkcac700/

Tags
introduce