If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > New Members

Old 05-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,067 Posts
Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Hello all......I'm Tom...married with three kids and 1 dog.
Into hunting ,fishing,quading and just about anything else outdoors.Biggest problem is no time for most of it due to work.Ride a 2001 Honda 350ES.

Cheers...

Last edited by Wolf; 10-27-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:38 PM
LeGyver

Thanked 4,727 Times in 2,014 Posts
Tinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond repute
hey y'all my name is Don Lambert, wife of 9years Tammy, 7 year old son Colin, he rides 05/ PW80 and 3 year old daughter Gillian. (She rides with dad) I'm a project superintendent for Contempora Steel Builders. Work anywhere from Ontario to B.C. to N.W.T. Hunting is my true passion. I hunt with bow, blackpowder, and rifle. I also enjoy fishing, camping(winter), bike riding and of course quading. I like Gibbies in the winter and cold Budweiser in the summer. My wife tells me I'm a Trackshare junkie. What does she know? oh hi honey ..........ouch!!! got to go bye
Old 05-15-2005, 07:32 PM

alexd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIZZ KID
hey y'all my name is Don Lambert, wife of 9years Tammy, 7 year old son Colin, he rides 05/ PW80 and 3 year old daughter Gillian. (She rides with dad) I'm a project superintendent for Contempora Steel Builders. Work anywhere from Ontario to B.C. to N.W.T. Hunting is my true passion. I hunt with bow, blackpowder, and rifle. I also enjoy fishing, camping(winter), bike riding and of course quading. I like Gibbies in the winter and cold Budweiser in the summer. My wife tells me I'm a Trackshare junkie. What does she know? oh hi honey ..........ouch!!! got to go bye
Hi Don, are you gonna cross the creek with Joey this June or do I have to blow the dam for ya!

Old 05-15-2005, 07:43 PM

Hi everyone!
My name is Alex Dnistransky and I am from Olha, Mb.
I am a mixed(up) farmer, run an outfitting business, and do a little trucking on the side. As of now I am running a 2000 quadmaster 500 and a 2003 Rev 6 Hundo but don't really put many miles on the bike. I am single, have a dog named Jasper (don't ask how I came up with the name), and enjoy a cold beer in the summer and either a rum or vodka and cola in the winter. If you have any more questions just ask. Except for the dog name thing.
Hope to hear from you all soon.

Alex
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !slednick.jpg (21.6 KB, 57 views)
Old 05-15-2005, 08:32 PM
NBsportsman

NBSportsman is on a distinguished road
Hey everyone...

My name is Mark and I work as a Firefighter for a small city in northern New Brunswick. Married with family and pets. Have been a snowmobiler for over 25yrs but only third summer for the quad. To be able get out in the back country 12 months a year and a few beer on the weekend is all thats needed to keep me happy....

Nice sled Alex...ever been to DooTalk??
Old 05-15-2005, 10:11 PM

BITOA is on a distinguished road
I am Blake Legault recently engaged I am a General Manager of Wilfs Elie Ford send most of my time working but on weekends off enjoy quading out in lac du bonnet or at the derbys. If you need any vechicles or trailers drop me a line or a note.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBSportsman
Hey everyone...

My name is Mark and I work as a Firefighter for a small city in northern New Brunswick. Married with family and pets. Have been a snowmobiler for over 25yrs but only third summer for the quad. To be able get out in the back country 12 months a year and a few beer on the weekend is all thats needed to keep me happy....

Nice sled Alex...ever been to DooTalk??
Ya I've been there but don't hold it against me. That place has been bringing out the worst in me lately.

Alex
Old 05-16-2005, 06:07 AM

bruinman is on a distinguished road
Hi I'm Jerrold Gabb, I am a customs broker with Fedex Trade Networks in Emerson. I'm 20 and like to play obscene amounts of pool, and home rennovations which cut into the quad time but you got to make time for that!
Any time of year is a good time to "Just say OV"
Old 05-17-2005, 08:31 PM
NBsportsman

NBSportsman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd
Ya I've been there but don't hold it against me. That place has been bringing out the worst in me lately.

Alex
Yep...It was time for a break...
Old 05-17-2005, 09:24 PM
The Executioner

dabidbaddblud will become famous soon enoughdabidbaddblud will become famous soon enough
Hello,

Name is Mervin Married to Lorrie with 2 boys 20 months and 4 months
the 20 month (Cory) loves quading he is crying right now because the quad is still broken.
the 4 month (Brendan) is the New Years Baby of 05 for the praries
and yes another MB Hydro worker - PSW-E
Jack of all trades to many hobbies not enough time
hobbies - 1956 chevy, 1984 daytona (hey it is turbo & 5 speed) scuba diving, hunting, fishing, camping, sledding and of course quading
I sympathize with those doing home reno's - I thought it was great - the day I finsihed I no longer owned the house and did not get to enjoy it.....

Dream trip about 1 month - Quad into nowhere - hunt - fish - scuba dive continue on skidoo - hunt - fish - snowboard and come home.

oh ya heineken and sourpuss with kool-aid! (blue sourpuss with tropical punch kool-aid)
oh and vodka

Merv
CRPG #4 Ranger - Gillam
2003 Arctic Cat 500M FIS - The eXecutioner
Locking Front DIFF!! AC Winch, Front & Rear Bumper
Kenda Executioner's 27x12x12 x 4 on ITP Delta Chrome/Black
Titan 589's frt 25X8X12 rear 25X10X12

Custom MR Alum. Airbox, Snorkle, Dual Headlight On Handle Bars, 2" Reciever Hitch
Yahoo Photos
2006 F-350 SuperCrew 4X4 6.0L
1984 Dodge Daytona 2.2 Turbo - Speed in progress
1956 Chevy 210 Sedan - Restoration
Old 05-18-2005, 12:54 AM
------------------

Yamahauler is on a distinguished roadYamahauler is on a distinguished road
Hey
Im Cory, I live in Melita. I go to school right now and work at southwest pontiac washing cars, sweeping the shop, taking garbage to the dump, and all the other chores that no one else wants to do.
I own 4 trikes right now, soon to be 5 this weekend. (no my parents dont buy them for me, I got a loan and now im dirt poor)
I like carpentry, and i plan on taking that in college when Im out of school.
Old 05-18-2005, 01:52 AM

700 is on a distinguished road
i'm garry and i o/o a bobcat service in south/east MB (is MB HYDRO a requirement to be a member), my nicki and i are going on two years, i have two boys ages 6 and 3. when i'm not with my boys (weekends only) i love hunting, trapping, quading, and anything outdoors.

it's BUD LITE or a good visit with "THE SPICED CAPTAIN MORGAN" or white, dark, amber, all the cousins and i get along!
Old 05-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Boggy River Riders

manitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud ofmanitoba450es has much to be proud of
Mike Johnson,
Currently living up in Gillam, working for manitoba hydro. Used to be from St.Andrews. Somehow managed to get my girlfriend to follow me up here. Pretty much do nothing but quad, hunt, fish and play hockey up here.... and maybe enjoy the odd whiskey. Somewhere work falls in there too. Parents have a cabin out in the Eastbraintree area just west of Falcon lake. Spent most of my time before i moved up here riding around there and the mars and beausejour area. Wish i knew about this site before i moved. Would've been able to make it for a few of your rides.
Wicked site, great people, cant wait to meet some of you next time i'm down south.

Mike
HMF Muffler, Perfex Long Travel Kit,
1" Wheel Spacers, Snorkled,
Warn Winch, Hand and Tumb Warmers
Old 05-18-2005, 02:02 PM
Got Doritos ?

NachoMan is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Trackshare guys......thank you for sharing with us. It helps alot to get know people better.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:39 PM

GrizzleyPeg has much to be proud ofGrizzleyPeg has much to be proud ofGrizzleyPeg has much to be proud ofGrizzleyPeg has much to be proud ofGrizzleyPeg has much to be proud ofGrizzleyPeg has much to be proud ofGrizzleyPeg has much to be proud ofGrizzleyPeg has much to be proud of
I'm Tim. I'm married and have two teenage stepdaughters. I love any sort of motorized mayhem, racing, motorcycles, off roading, etc. Have a compulsion to take everything apart to see how it works and if I can improve it. Hobbies are making things, welding (tig, mig and stick), electronics, old jeeps, sailing, staying fit, photography, and outdoors stuff. Built my own fuel injection system for my 84 jeep CJ7 (megasquirt based). Been a practising lawyer for 13 years now, and preferred areas of practice are real estate, wills, estates and corporate matters. Looking forward to getting out and exploring with my Grizzly.

Last edited by Wolf; 12-17-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:01 PM

Thanked 4,865 Times in 2,476 Posts
JoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond reputeJoeCool has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I'm Blair, live in Warren, 40 yo, married 3 boys-20-17-14, I operate a small sign shop-lettering/striping out of our home (www.coolsigns.ca). Coke & Dark Rum. 25 years ago I played in the gravel pits with a VW dunebuggy, got a trike in '86 had a blast, sold it to upgrade to a quad in '88...just got it last spring!!!!!!! Havin' a blast again!
Old 05-18-2005, 03:20 PM

Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,549 Posts
bbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!!! you live right close to bakes!
Old 05-23-2005, 09:58 AM

partsguy will become famous soon enough
I'm Keith aka Partsguy....sigificant other is Cindy....and as my user name states I'm a partsguy. Although I have not owned a quad for a long while .....our soon to be plans are to get one and enjoy the sport once again. This site with its pictures, videos and positive promotion has encouraged me to do so. Hope to meet up with some of the other members on the trail.
Partsguy

Last edited by partsguy; 05-23-2005 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:54 AM
GC IS EVRYTHING

Thanked 1,514 Times in 899 Posts
Ilovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetoys has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, this is my first post so my name is Rob and my wife's name is Anna. We Both work at loewen windows and I love my toys. I ride a 2004 650 artic cat during summer. In winter we have our twins as we like to call them, 2001 & 2002 MXZ 700. My wife can keep up. Other than that we play baseball and enjoy life. See you on the trail and you have a good thing going here.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:31 AM
No Title Just Ramco

Ramco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the site Partsguy and Ilovetoys. Hope you injoy it and can get to ride with some of the people from trackshare.

Tags
introduce