If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Hunting

Old 08-03-2017, 08:22 PM
CFSC/CRFSC/HS instructor

Toxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to all
CFSC/CRFSC Aug 19&20

Hello All,

After a bit of hiatus from teaching the courses due to a crazy schedule... I have a set of firearms courses scheduled for August 19 & 20 in the Winnipeg area.

The courses are only about half full from referrals so I'm opening things up. If anyone is interested please email me for the course details.

Thanks,
cndfirearmstraining@live.com
27 inch Mudlite XTR's
Old 08-04-2017, 01:58 PM

dwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to beholddwbaxt is a splendid one to behold
My nephew is going to email you as he really wants to get his licence. I sent him your email address.
Toxic (08-04-2017)
Old 08-04-2017, 07:50 PM
CFSC/CRFSC/HS instructor

Toxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to allToxic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbaxt View Post
My nephew is going to email you as he really wants to get his licence. I sent him your email address.
Thanks DW.

As of tonight I may have more emails from guys than I have spots for the NR. But since you posted this early today, if you PM me his name I'll "first come, first serve" him based on you post time if I have an email from him sitting there.
27 inch Mudlite XTR's
Old 08-04-2017, 07:52 PM
CFSC/CRFSC/HS instructor

If anyone is interested in upgrading to a restricted PAL, I have lost of spots left for the Sunday CRFSC. If I can't get a few more for that one I may actually have to cancel it....
27 inch Mudlite XTR's
Old 08-24-2017, 11:42 PM

04sm500ho has a spectacular aura about04sm500ho has a spectacular aura about04sm500ho has a spectacular aura about
Are you putting any classes on in September for non restricted?
Old 08-25-2017, 10:50 AM

parkerbrotha will become famous soon enoughparkerbrotha will become famous soon enough
i would be interested as well in a fall class.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:51 PM
CFSC/CRFSC/HS instructor

Yes I will run in Sept. Best bet is to send me an email as that's where my list to notify people of course dates is held. Tomorrow I'm going to be working out course dates - I finally have my work schedule for my regular job sorted out for September.
27 inch Mudlite XTR's

Tags
19and20, cfsc or crfsc