If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > The 6 Oclock News > Site Information

Old 11-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Trackshare Moderator

Thanked 1,513 Times in 834 Posts
JB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond reputeJB has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

IMO........Trackshare is generally a place for people to recognize that there are many others that "share" the same interests when it comes to exploring different areas of the country by way of motorized machines(quads, sleds, motorbikes, etc.) This is something we love to do.........to get out and enjoy the vast outdoors in a way which is uncomparable to anything.

Way back, I was searching for a place on the internet which fulfilled my needs to get out and enjoy riding, and sharing info with others with the same interest...........Manitoba didn't have alot of sites where you could hook up with locals and chat about the outdoors, and get together for rides, and such. Then, while searching the internet, Trackshare popped up. There was only Curtis there........ a new site dedicated to chatting about anything under the sun. It was the start of something new that i was looking for!!!! Curtis and i had many discussions, when there was only 3 - 4 members joined. The atmosphere was ideal, and what people needed to recognize, was that it was there for us to utilize as a tool for talking about, and sharing our thoughts on what we called "FUN".

Sorry for the extended version...LOL!!!! My point being this............Having found Trackshare back then was a benchmark!! I have enjoyed the company of many people that i wouldn't have even known existed......if it weren't for TS. I have made many friends that have been loyal and fair in every way possible.....which i couldn't ever replace. I've went on numerous rides with these people(some hard, some easy.........but definately FUN!!!), and it always gives me the same feeling every time..........New friends getting together and having a good time.........."PRICELESS".

I hope we can continue to enjoy Trackshare as we have so far. Every bit of input is important to us all (from repairs.......to recalls that we wouldn't even know about).........So let's keep on!!!! Thank-you to everyone here.....moderators and viewers to the site!!!! Thanks for making this place possible.

IMO...life without Trackshare would be dull for me!!!!

Last edited by Ramco; 11-14-2005 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:04 PM
straight pipe

you say that well. and yes my day would be quite boring without TS. especially my breaks and lunch hour.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:00 PM

Thanked 3,397 Times in 1,377 Posts
ProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond reputeProComp has a reputation beyond repute
Well Trachshare has allowed me to meet and ride with some great people as well as explore trails I never would have. Also makes it real easy to stay on top of local derbies which is great. Local buy and sell forum is nice too.

The only negative is meeting Vinnie. He keeps taking my money! :))) :))) :))) Just kidding.
2001 yamaha 4 stroke golf cart, 6" Jakes list, 22" Kenda Tires
Old 11-14-2005, 05:08 PM
not quailified to answer

Thanked 2,731 Times in 1,156 Posts
Fat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB
IMO........Trackshare is generally a place for people to recognize that there are many others that "share" the same interests when it comes to exploring different areas of the country by way of motorized machines(quads, sleds, motorbikes, etc.) This is something we love to do.........to get out and enjoy the vast outdoors in a way which is uncomparable to anything.

Way back, I was searching for a place on the internet which fulfilled my needs to get out and enjoy riding, and sharing info with others with the same interest...........Manitoba didn't have alot of sites where you could hook up with locals and chat about the outdoors, and get together for rides, and such. Then, while searching the internet, Trackshare popped up. There was only Curtis there........ a new site dedicated to chatting about anything under the sun. It was the start of something new that i was looking for!!!! Curtis and i had many discussions, when there was only 3 - 4 members joined. The atmosphere was ideal, and what people needed to recognize, was that it was there for us to utilize as a tool for talking about, and sharing our thoughts on what we called "FUN".

Sorry for the extended version...LOL!!!! My point being this............Having found Trackshare back then was a benchmark!! I have enjoyed the company of many people that i wouldn't have even known existed......if it weren't for TS. I have made many friends that have been loyal and fair in every way possible.....which i couldn't ever replace. I've went on numerous rides with these people(some hard, some easy.........but definately FUN!!!), and it always gives me the same feeling every time..........New friends getting together and having a good time.........."PRICELESS".

I hope we can continue to enjoy Trackshare as we have so far. Every bit of input is important to us all (from repairs.......to recalls that we wouldn't even know about).........So let's keep on!!!! Thank-you to everyone here.....moderators and viewers to the site!!!! Thanks for making this place possible.

IMO...life without Trackshare would be dull for me!!!!
Great site made lots of new friends here ya life as we know it would not be the same. Lifes too short to be mad at the world.
All Chef's @#%you
Old 11-14-2005, 06:33 PM
Ranger Rzr Rider

jeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant futurejeepster has a brilliant future
exactly JayB I would never have hauled quad and self up at 5am to drive to Lockport to meet a bunch of guys ( most of whom I had never met b4) without Trackshare. As someone on here says alot "its all good". without Trackshare I wouldn't have put near as many miles on the quad or truck this summer. Met lots of new and interesting people and had a blast. Even the dry dusty rides were fun because of who I was riding with. All of this would not have been possible without Trackshare.

Last edited by Ramco; 11-14-2005 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Registered

Mooseman has a spectacular aura aboutMooseman has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up I wasn't but...

The short version is; you echo my feelings about T/S, and thanks for posting this thread. I couldn't have put it any better myself (imagine that).
The members are TRACKSHARE. This site is what we, the active members, make it. There are as many interests in ATVing as there are flavors, and thats allot. So many of us have had goods times, memories and friends.
I see many very good things on the horizon, for many T/S members, so letís keep it a good, positive, trusting environment for all.

Sincerely,

Mooseman

Last edited by Mooseman; 11-25-2005 at 12:07 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:51 PM
No Title Just Ramco

Ramco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond reputeRamco has a reputation beyond repute
Please keep this thread on Topic When Jayb Wrote this up after he and i talked to post this we wanted to keep this about "WHAT TRACKSHARE MEANS TO YOU"
Not what happed on any ride
or who does what !
or what happened one time or something.

Anything but what the topic is here will be deleted or modified by moderators.
Thanks
Old 11-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,067 Posts
Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond reputeWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Trackshare is really what introduced me to the "sport" of ATV'ing...before that my quad was used only as a workhorse and taking the kids for a ride.Knew only one guy who went to a "derby"( is that!!!).Since then I have met some great people and participated in some fun rides....hopefully with many more to go yet.I found this site by accident and am now a TS junkie.Trackshare is also responsible for the upgrades I have done and for my desire for another machine !!...(which my wife would like to speak to you about.. )...LOL :)))

.. ..... .....
Old 11-15-2005, 12:53 AM
the juice is juiced

juice has a spectacular aura aboutjuice has a spectacular aura about
trackshare is a big part of my life im on at school sometimes and every night for a hour or two, weekends for mabye 4 hour a day. i love this web site it shoes whats up and whats the new quads and whats good or bad about them, looking at photos of other members see how they ride and were they go, if i didn't go on this web or didn't new about it i would know allmost nothing about quads as much as i do now. I GIVE A HAND TO CAMOMAN FOR TAKING TIME TO MAKE THIS WEB.
Riding is in my blood and picking things up and putting them down is a hobby
Old 11-15-2005, 08:20 AM

Thanked 1,472 Times in 622 Posts
RUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond repute
Trackshare has given me the ability to meet new people and make some new friends that share the same likes as me. I think that a lot of friendships have been build thanks to Camoman. Keep up all the good work it is appreciated
by many.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:11 PM
The WAGON show

HotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond reputeHotWheels has a reputation beyond repute
Trackshare has helped to cure my computer illeteracy...as well as giving me an open forum to express my desires to run the bag...try the fish...eat the cake...and screen the queen(that a new one)...and most of all the outlet to DOMINATE and VIOLATE my quad and meet others who share this passion...without judgement or prejudice...and ya gotta admit you all love the SHOW...and the SHOW loves TRACKSHARE!!!
Old 11-16-2005, 12:05 AM

manmudcat will become famous soon enoughmanmudcat will become famous soon enough
MEETING NEW PEOLPE AND MAKING MANY NEW FREINDS THAT don,t mind getting a bit dirty TRACKSHARE IS THE BEST

THANKS CAMO

NO QUAD ATTACHED:

Old 11-22-2005, 12:05 AM
Paid Advertiser

Thanked 1,624 Times in 748 Posts
GIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond reputeGIBBIES has a reputation beyond repute
Di Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets Ride Hammer Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 08:34 PM

mudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to beholdmudnut is a splendid one to behold
To me Trackshare means sharring good times with good friends.
Any questions????

Tags
trackshare