If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > TrackShare Lounge

Old 05-10-2016, 12:46 AM

BVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to all
Off shore money hiding.

So to those of you with money to stash away, either in good old savings, rrsp's, rif's tfsa's or what ever.
What's your take on the "Panema" deal?
Should you be able to hide your hard earned money from the tax man so you can make an extra buck?
Should the big players, aka banks be able to find and use such avenues of tax free monies?
I for one think banks are in bed with governments unless and yes I say unless they can turn a tidy profit elsewhere, then back to bad.
This outa be good!

Old 05-10-2016, 09:10 AM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 720 Posts
WARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud ofWARHAMMER has much to be proud of
Ya me too taking my money off shore moving to Newfoundland.lol
barkerlakebob (05-10-2016), Oerlikon80 (05-10-2016), Wasaki (01-17-2018)
Old 05-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Barkerlakebob.....!!

Thanked 3,936 Times in 1,817 Posts
barkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond repute
As far as I am concerned, this is a good example of "the more things change, the more they remain the same" saga. These guys have been doing this for years and will continue to do so. As soon as someone finds out what rock they are hiding the loot under, they find another rock and another way. I don't have enough loot to make any difference so I don't really give a rats ass.
Oerlikon80 (05-10-2016)
Old 05-10-2016, 01:44 PM

Oerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to beholdOerlikon80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
As far as I am concerned, this is a good example of "the more things change, the more they remain the same" saga. These guys have been doing this for years and will continue to do so. As soon as someone finds out what rock they are hiding the loot under, they find another rock and another way. I don't have enough loot to make any difference so I don't really give a rats ass.

Mattress?? Lol
Old 05-10-2016, 08:23 PM

BVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to allBVERFEVER is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
Ya the big place to go way back was the Caymen's.
Now it's Panema.
Not that I have enough either but ya ever wonder if one of our premier's or prime ministers will ever show up on the list.
I'm sure they would have that list altered before it came out.

The Following User Says Thank You to BVERFEVER For This Useful Post:
Oerlikon80 (01-07-2018)
Old 05-11-2016, 10:51 AM

Thanked 6,661 Times in 2,640 Posts
boak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond repute
jobs for cash under the table, tax free cig's, non farm running farm fuel and farm plates, shopping in US to save taxes / get lower prices when dollar was stronger etc...

Guess it doesn't matter what your income is. Always lots of people trying to save taxes and a buck here and there.

Wish I had enough even to consider such a move (haha)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boak For This Useful Post:
gtrussell (05-11-2016), JeffGordon (05-11-2016), Oerlikon80 (01-07-2018)
Old 01-07-2018, 02:19 PM
TRY IT

wardog is a jewel in the roughwardog is a jewel in the roughwardog is a jewel in the rough
Its usually the guys in government making up the laws telling everyone else they have to pay their tax's that are the worst offenders for hiding money. They find loop holes to hide their money so they don't pay their tax's and they know where they are because they put the loop whole there, then after a while when Joe public finds the same loop wholes they shut them down and threaten the average Joe with huge fine and possible jail time. The government guys then create new loop holes that them and their friends know about and the cycle continues. If they don't find the loop holes to hide their money they break the law and do it anyways then get a slap on the wrist when they get caught because its their friend passing judgment.

Tags
hiding, money, shore