If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Snowmobile Brand Discussions > Arctic Cat Sleds

Old 01-01-2018, 08:39 PM

Thanked 2,720 Times in 1,363 Posts
criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
CAT rides Thursday

Cat Rides start Thursday.Be at the shop between 9 to 9.30.We will decide where we want to go after a cup of coffee.Everybody welcome.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:25 PM
"Switched Back "

Peter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to all
maybe will see you on the trail Bob we been out a couple of times already. once we had 20 sleds. one broke down. yes it happens. Then he upgraded to an 2017 xcr 800. I think that new 800 is going to be better for you. I have heard good reviews on it. Maybe get to try it when your out there.
Cheers Bob Happy new years.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:29 PM

criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
we had no issue with the Suzuki 800.It always has been the best 800 outthere by far.We have seen a lot of them with over 15000 miles.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:41 PM
"Switched Back "

Peter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to allPeter Rabbit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by criksidebob View Post
we had no issue with the Suzuki 800.It always has been the best 800 outthere by far.We have seen a lot of them with over 15000 miles.
yes bob they were good but very hard on oil. now a days they want clean ish. and to smell like a oil refinery. I even get on my poo from my wife. ha ha. I can't smell it. I got a few thousand on my 800 and it has been very good and could blow by your old 800's. The new one I don't know.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:56 PM

DREAM ON Happy New Year
Old 01-02-2018, 12:48 AM

Thanked 6,661 Times in 2,640 Posts
boak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond repute
Good on you guys for doing these rides every week.

I would bet though you guys would be too fast for me to keep up but if I know you are heading into the South East I could make sure the fire is lit at your choice of the warming shacks before you guys arrive (Janet's Hut, Tin Pan or Border Busters).

If you ever decide ahead of time your route feel free to drop me a line and I can make sure the shack of choice is left warm. I am in the area Wednesday through Sunday almost every week but no internet those days.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:22 AM

We try to keep our speed down to safe riding conditions as I have seen 7 decades now.We ride to enjoy so join us if our pace is to slow for some they can always go ahead.We don't need anybody hurt.Why don't you give me a call Thursday by 9 am.Thanks for your great offer.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:19 PM

Thanked 6,661 Times in 2,640 Posts
boak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond reputeboak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by criksidebob View Post
We try to keep our speed down to safe riding conditions as I have seen 7 decades now.We ride to enjoy so join us if our pace is to slow for some they can always go ahead.We don't need anybody hurt.Why don't you give me a call Thursday by 9 am.Thanks for your great offer.

oh... in my day I have made plenty of 100mph blasts across Falcon Lake and others (haha)

these days its more like stop and smell the roses kinda riding for us / back country exploring where the M XR's in summer cann't take us.

Just last week brother and I compared mileage / speeds / etc.... I put on more km's than he at just over 8,000km in last 2 years but my speed was lower with computer saying avg speed was 27kph. So we have sno passes but basically use the trails very little only in htose places needed to get us to the off the beaten path areas.

Cheers and if I am awake at 9a I will call. Always nice to see others on the trails as we rarely ride on weekends so we almost never see another sled.

Tags
rides, thursday