If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > ATV General Discussions

Old 09-30-2015, 04:24 PM
All Out Team Nasty!

Thanked 1,467 Times in 610 Posts
Quadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud of
Phantom 3 drone

Jut thought I would post a couple little videos of me trying a couple different modes on my phantom 3 drone. This thing is awesome and will be great for riding videos. http://youtu.be/CELyQXZHz6Q.
http://youtu.be/Ml-tqhMskHc
here is a great pic of the Rock garden campground that I took. another great pic of the Wagon wheel campground.

MaddMack
Elka stage 4 shocks,Stm rage 6 primary,Stm secondary,Ssv works stereo with kicker 10" sub,30" Rigid E series light bar,D2 Rigid light for the rear,wireless remote led lighting,hid headlights,27"Original bighorns, 29.5" outlaws,29,5"crushed Outlaw2's,Canam Aluminum roof, front and rear bumpers,4000lb warm winch,Alba racing belt temp guage,Pro Armor doors,D2 slip winshield,Custom powdercoating,ct racing frame supports
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Quadingmaniac For This Useful Post:
12321 (10-01-2015), 3Wheeler (09-30-2015), ChuckBlack (10-02-2015), gpsfun (09-30-2015), Grizzlypeg (09-30-2015), roadside grille (01-08-2016), S.A.R.Eric (09-30-2015), tonym63 (09-30-2015)
Old 09-30-2015, 05:53 PM
S.A.R. Parts Dept.

S.A.R.Eric will become famous soon enough
I've always wanted a Drone... but I know nothing about them. What made you pick the Phantom 3?
Old 09-30-2015, 06:04 PM
aminal

crazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nicecrazy kid is just really nice
How high can they fly and take good pictures ?
Old 09-30-2015, 06:10 PM
All Out Team Nasty!

Quadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud ofQuadingmaniac has much to be proud of
The drone can fly well over a kilometer high and a couple Kilometers out in decent conditions. I've been 1.5 miles away from my house with perfect pics and video feed

MaddMack
Elka stage 4 shocks,Stm rage 6 primary,Stm secondary,Ssv works stereo with kicker 10" sub,30" Rigid E series light bar,D2 Rigid light for the rear,wireless remote led lighting,hid headlights,27"Original bighorns, 29.5" outlaws,29,5"crushed Outlaw2's,Canam Aluminum roof, front and rear bumpers,4000lb warm winch,Alba racing belt temp guage,Pro Armor doors,D2 slip winshield,Custom powdercoating,ct racing frame supports
The Following User Says Thank You to Quadingmaniac For This Useful Post:
crazy kid (09-30-2015)
Old 09-30-2015, 06:11 PM
All Out Team Nasty!

You can't go as high as you want because I believe you must stay under 500' unless you have a permit or something.

MaddMack
crazy kid (09-30-2015)
Old 09-30-2015, 08:32 PM
Barkerlakebob.....!!

Thanked 3,936 Times in 1,817 Posts
barkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond reputebarkerlakebob has a reputation beyond repute
Should be good for doing some pre hunt scouting...............!!
Old 09-30-2015, 10:21 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 1,881 Posts
tonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome... didn't even know you guys were out that weekend...
We are in the front spot in section 2. pretty cool seeing the picture from the sky.
Quadingmaniac (09-30-2015)
Old 09-30-2015, 11:08 PM
Rod Burner

off-road man will become famous soon enough
Hey there Quaddingmaniac, great pics. Just a heads up thou; flying a drone is much like tread lightly. Do not post pics that are breaking transport Canada laws. We own a commercial drone business and there are very strict laws on drone use. 400' and higher you are in airspace or no fly zone. You also cannot fly over or around built up or populated areas . You need government certification , liability insurance , permission from anyone near bye. You cannot even fly over private property without permission. I am sorry to sound like a **** but I just went through six months of work and wait time to get certified, and every time I turn on the internet I see someone who just walked in and bought one without doing their homework posting pics. Fines are as high as $10,000 .
BRP windshield,3000#warn Fr.,1500# R.R.
Moose 2-up Box,gas can/tope strap holder,GPS
Custom built Aluminum Skid Plate.
2010 Tao-Tao 110 custom 6pk rack
Command Start,Monster Energy Decals
Hyper/Fearless Blonde 4yr/old Boy
2008 Polaris Sportsman 400 camo
The Following User Says Thank You to off-road man For This Useful Post:
roadside grille (01-08-2016)
Old 09-30-2015, 11:12 PM
All Out Team Nasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by off-road man View Post
Hey there Quaddingmaniac, great pics. Just a heads up thou; flying a drone is much like tread lightly. Do not post pics that are breaking transport Canada laws. We own a commercial drone business and there are very strict laws on drone use. 400' and higher you are in airspace or no fly zone. You also cannot fly over or around built up or populated areas . You need government certification , liability insurance , permission from anyone near bye. You cannot even fly over private property without permission. I am sorry to sound like a **** but I just went through six months of work and wait time to get certified, and every time I turn on the internet I see someone who just walked in and bought one without doing their homework posting pics. Fines are as high as $10,000 .

Thx for the info and also the heads up. I bought it as a toy and way of mAking great memories with the family and of my rides and was told I could fly 500' and obviously they were off on their number.

MaddMack
Old 10-01-2015, 08:34 AM
All Out Team Nasty!

MaddMack
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quadingmaniac For This Useful Post:
ChuckBlack (10-02-2015), gpsfun (10-01-2015), S.A.R.Eric (10-01-2015)
Old 10-01-2015, 08:46 AM
All Out Team Nasty!

MaddMack
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quadingmaniac For This Useful Post:
ChuckBlack (10-02-2015), gpsfun (10-01-2015)
Old 10-01-2015, 08:59 AM
All Out Team Nasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.R.Eric View Post
I've always wanted a Drone... but I know nothing about them. What made you pick the Phantom 3?

I looked at all the reviews on all the drones and the phantom 3 had the best reviews. It's so easy to fly and with the gps I like the stability it has. Eliminator Rc has quite a few models but for me this was the best for for me without spending a lot of money to take fun pics. It's amazing how taking a pic from 30-50' changes the outlook so much.

MaddMack
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quadingmaniac For This Useful Post:
gpsfun (10-01-2015), Grizzlypeg (10-01-2015), S.A.R.Eric (10-01-2015)
Old 01-06-2016, 10:24 PM
All Out Team Nasty!

https://youtu.be/6POlpP6F9Eo.

MaddMack
tonym63 (01-06-2016)
Old 01-06-2016, 11:31 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 1,881 Posts
tonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond reputetonym63 has a reputation beyond repute
how bout one with the tracks? guess the battery would die to fast in the cold?
Old 01-06-2016, 11:33 PM
All Out Team Nasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym63 View Post
how bout one with the tracks? guess the battery would die to fast in the cold?

There is a firmware update I'm installing for cold weather use and hopefully I will be trying to get video of us tracking Saturday. I have a couple batteries so I'll see how long it lasts

MaddMack
Old 01-07-2016, 09:43 AM

LIMO-MAN is a splendid one to beholdLIMO-MAN is a splendid one to beholdLIMO-MAN is a splendid one to beholdLIMO-MAN is a splendid one to beholdLIMO-MAN is a splendid one to beholdLIMO-MAN is a splendid one to beholdLIMO-MAN is a splendid one to behold
I was looking at a drone for something to play around with while out in Regina maybe in the park while walking the dog and such and then I saw a thing on the news where they were saying that pretty much the entire city is a no fly zone , only private property for flying so there goes that Idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Phuck 4 wheels

Thanked 1,662 Times in 780 Posts
mudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant futuremudinmycrack has a brilliant future
Another way to spy on people. Big brother is watching.

Tags
drone, phantom