If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Snowmobile General Discussions

Old 03-17-2017, 12:09 PM

w o 7 mucker is a splendid one to beholdw o 7 mucker is a splendid one to beholdw o 7 mucker is a splendid one to beholdw o 7 mucker is a splendid one to beholdw o 7 mucker is a splendid one to beholdw o 7 mucker is a splendid one to beholdw o 7 mucker is a splendid one to beholdw o 7 mucker is a splendid one to behold
Just saw the groomer grooming at Deloraine

78 Harley Superglide. Custom stretched frame, and lowered
03 800 Rev.
77 moto-ski sonic 340ts
Old 03-17-2017, 12:14 PM

parkerbrotha will become famous soon enoughparkerbrotha will become famous soon enough
seriously? they have that much snow there? It's killing me! i can't find the time to get out to that area the next couple days and after this weekend it will probably be the end of it all
Old 03-17-2017, 02:03 PM

Thanked 1,487 Times in 630 Posts
RUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond reputeRUNNER has a reputation beyond repute
were loading up tonight five of us trailering to Nopiming and hitting the trails hard, overnighting in LDB.

on quads this is. should be a good weekend.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:18 PM

FeelTheThunder will become famous soon enough
Nice new fresh snow, for sleds this is. Bush trails look like the middle of winter
The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheThunder For This Useful Post:
sleeper (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 11:03 PM

Thanked 3,856 Times in 1,214 Posts
rws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheThunder View Post
Nice new fresh snow, for sleds this is. Bush trails look like the middle of winter
So are you saying I could ride the lake on Saturday to your cabin without burning up the hyfax on bare ice?
Old 03-18-2017, 05:53 AM

JeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to allJeffGordon is a name known to all
come to Snow Lake!!! I made it here and it's paradise!!! Already planning for next winter.
It's a hike, but it's well worth the drive!
The Following User Says Thank You to JeffGordon For This Useful Post:
tonym63 (03-18-2017)
Old 03-18-2017, 10:27 AM

FeelTheThunder will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rws View Post
So are you saying I could ride the lake on Saturday to your cabin without burning up the hyfax on bare ice?
Just got a skiff at my place, picks recommended. North is more, the clouds almost disappeared by the time they got to my place.

Flag Island looks dismal
http://www.flagislandwebcam.com/panacam1.htm

as does red wing lodge
http://www.redwinglodge.net/webcam/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170318_090532_001.jpg (136.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 20170318_090541.jpg (132.1 KB, 21 views)
Old 03-18-2017, 12:10 PM

Thanked 3,856 Times in 1,214 Posts
rws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond reputerws has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheThunder View Post
Just got a skiff at my place, picks recommended. North is more, the clouds almost disappeared by the time they got to my place.

Flag Island looks dismal
http://www.flagislandwebcam.com/panacam1.htm

as does red wing lodge
http://www.redwinglodge.net/webcam/
That's why I was wondering...I had checked the Flag Island and Young's Bay cams and it didn't look like any new snow.

Tags
season