If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > ATV Brand Discussions > Arctic Cat ATV

Old 09-08-2009, 08:36 PM

Purrmonster is on a distinguished road
Great service

Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to deal with crikside, I drove 1700 km past many dealers just so I could get the great service only crikside can provide. For anyone looking to buy new or used go see the boys at crikside in Steinbach. Thanks a lot Bob I am loving the new Mudpro.
criksidebob (09-08-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 08:47 PM

Turbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrmonster View Post
... I drove 1700 km past many dealers just so I could get the great service only crikside can provide...
HOLY FOOOOO HUC thats one hell of drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Quads add spice to life

Thanked 1,199 Times in 584 Posts
The Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond reputeThe Chef has a reputation beyond repute
Long drive for warranty work. I hear lots of good things about Crikside. I guess I will have to stop in one day
2nd -2 - 350 Honda Foutrax
3rd - 06 Vinson
4th - The King 750,08
5th - 2011 Camo Commander 1000XT.
Bit of a break, bought a S2000 for now
The Following User Says Thank You to The Chef For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (09-08-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 10:11 PM

Thanked 1,751 Times in 1,151 Posts
four_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant futurefour_420_twenty has a brilliant future
I didnt get my snowmobile personally from crik side, but the previous owner got it from them, theres a sticker right on the front of my hood :P, ive got no complaints about the machine, its great, 2004 f5. I just need to redoo the shocks and it'll be even more better, hope there not to expensive. When, or should i say if i have problems with my kitty, ill be sure to bring it down to them.

2010 Arctic Cat Sno Pro 500- D&D Can, 09 600 sno x motor ~~ sold
2013 rmz 250 4stroke
2014 el tigre 6000
Maple leaf construction
The Following User Says Thank You to four_420_twenty For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (09-08-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Room for 1 more!

Thanked 1,317 Times in 574 Posts
fuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud of
Can I ask why you drove 1700 kms to buy this quad? I'm sure they provide good service, but that just is not practical. There has to be another reason?
The Following User Says Thank You to fuelinjected For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (09-08-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Thanked 3,650 Times in 1,470 Posts
Ditch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond reputeDitch_pickle has a reputation beyond repute
Rumor has it, Crikside sold the first 1000 mudpro... and he was the happy customer ...

FYI: I'm Baaaaack !!!!!!

2009 Prowler XTZ 1000 27" Grim Reapers
with too many mods... to the point
they will not all fit in this box

The Following User Says Thank You to Ditch_pickle For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (09-08-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Room for 1 more!

Thanked 1,317 Times in 574 Posts
fuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud offuelinjected has much to be proud of
well if its the only place he could get the 1000mp then i understand... otherwise... still donno what to think haha
The Following User Says Thank You to fuelinjected For This Useful Post:
criksidebob (09-08-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 11:13 PM

Up here in Fort Mcmurray the dealer sucked so bad it went under. When you buy one here you cant even get a hat. If you dont buy one some one else will. I got my 500 cat from crikside and it was such a plesent experance that I wanted it to happen again. And yes the drive sucks. Also any cat dealer has to honer your warrenty. 300 miles so far and you couldnt beat the smile off of my face. The mudpro rocks
criksidebob (09-08-2009), Ditch_pickle (09-09-2009), fuelinjected (09-08-2009), Gunny (10-21-2009), ZERT800 (09-09-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 11:49 PM

Thanked 2,736 Times in 1,368 Posts
criksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond reputecriksidebob has a reputation beyond repute
thanks

Its all the kind words from you all that makes us at Crikside want to even try harder.Like a wise old man said "you catch more bees with honey then you do with vineger"!Wappreciate all the great customers we have.Come on down!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to criksidebob For This Useful Post:
Ditch_pickle (09-09-2009), Duke_Of_URL (09-09-2009), Turbo (09-09-2009), ZERT800 (09-09-2009)
Old 10-20-2009, 08:59 PM

Just a update Bob the mudpro is still fantastic, 539kms and no problems. There is only one other one up here, but it is a 09. This machine is a pleasure to ride, it goes anywhere with ease and I love the amount of heads that is still turns, People will walk up at the gas station and ask lots of questions and no one seems to under stand what( ya, that is how it came out of the crate means) usally that is followed by ya except the tires by on lookers. Then I asure them that nope that is how it came. lots of comments about the colour as well.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:38 AM

mudpro09 is a jewel in the roughmudpro09 is a jewel in the roughmudpro09 is a jewel in the roughmudpro09 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrmonster View Post
Just a update Bob the mudpro is still fantastic, 539kms and no problems. There is only one other one up here, but it is a 09. This machine is a pleasure to ride, it goes anywhere with ease and I love the amount of heads that is still turns, People will walk up at the gas station and ask lots of questions and no one seems to under stand what( ya, that is how it came out of the crate means) usally that is followed by ya except the tires by on lookers. Then I asure them that nope that is how it came. lots of comments about the colour as well.
Right on man, welcome to the mud pro family. you will not be disapointed. did you get the 1000???
Custom Rad Relocate
1" Highlifter wheel spacers
Cat hand guards
HMF PERFORMACE SERIES pipe
Commander Wide Tracks
Custom made 8 foot snow blade
Old 10-21-2009, 12:43 PM

Nope only the 700, the 1000 wasn't released till the next week, Which is good it gives me some thing to trade up to

Tags
great, service