If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Snowmobile Brand Discussions > Yamaha Sleds

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 02:15 PM

659 bushman will become famous soon enough659 bushman will become famous soon enough
Question 2008 Yamaha Nytro RTX

Hey guys, I am sitting on a deal for a left over 2008 Nytro RTX. The sled only has 2 miles on it. Dealer says he's giving it to me at a sweet price of $7500.00. I'm just wondering how good of a deal this sled really is, any input would be appreciated.
Thanx Guys!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:25 PM
LeGyver

Thanked 4,535 Times in 1,922 Posts
Tinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond reputeTinman has a reputation beyond repute
MSRP on that sled was $13,000.00
Old 10-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Pure Performance

Oh Canada is a jewel in the roughOh Canada is a jewel in the roughOh Canada is a jewel in the rough
$7500???? Are you sure?? If so, I will take 2!!
That price seems fishy....make sure you and the dealer are thinking of the same sled!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:53 PM

659 bushman will become famous soon enough659 bushman will become famous soon enough
Yes me and the dealer are thinking of tha same sled. We both stood there as he started it. I also forgot to mention the fact that the dealer and I are good friends but this is the first time I ever thought of buying a 4 stroke yamaha so I don't know anything about price or performance of the machine. It also comes with a 2 year warranty and it has had all updates done. From what I can gather on here, I guess I should jump on this deal.
Thanx guys!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:55 PM
Pure Performance

Oh Canada is a jewel in the roughOh Canada is a jewel in the roughOh Canada is a jewel in the rough
Something still doesn't add up. I don't know how a dealer can take that kind of hit after one year. No other dealer can, friend or not. Make sure you get all the info on the sled.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:15 PM

Oh Canada, is there anything I should look for on this sled, I don't know much about 4 strokes. Sled is like brand new, visually there is nothing wrong with it. It started fine, sounded good. Odometer says 2 miles. Is a 2 year warranty standard for these sleds. But if you say "SEEMS FISHY" I'll take your word for it. Any thing you can add or something to look out for would be great.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:40 PM
not quailified to answer

Thanked 2,731 Times in 1,156 Posts
Fat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it is a good deal in Canada. It's just hard to believe you can get a nitro rtx for 7500 bucks. It is worth 11g's. Buy it don't pass on it you can always sell it for more when the snow flys. If you wait to long he may change his price. Good relible sled with lots of power you won't be disapointed. Yamaha 4 stroke sleds are hands down the most reliable on snow.
This price sounds like the phazer price. It is a twin not the triple like the Nitro.
All Chef's @#%you
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 PM

Yeah I know what the phazer is. I'm picking up this Nytro on Friday!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:54 PM
not quailified to answer

Fat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond reputeFat Cat has a reputation beyond repute
well then you got a great deal on a good sled see ya out on the trails.
All Chef's @#%you
Old 10-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Pure Performance

If it is a new sled, its a phenomenal deal!! Post pics when you bring it home! Good luck and congrats! Cheers.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:18 PM
not quailified to answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pqrs065 View Post
我是范志坚,是上海松江的一名退休的工人。1987年知道自己得了糖尿病,起先服药治疗,到2001年血糖 居高不下,空腹血糖12左右,后来住院检查服药已不能控制血糖了,只能打胰岛素控制,01年到05年由于血 糖很不稳定忽高忽,低胰岛素的剂量也从早上8个单位,晚上6个单位,逐步增加早上16个单位,晚上打14个 单位,血糖偏高,早晨8.2到9,很不稳定。参加了好尔初乳公司举办的健康大课堂,并接受了服用好尔健康产 品,好尔初乳和清知源,从此获得了健康和幸福,从此开始了新的人生,服用了一个星期后,大便畅通了,直到现 在每天一次非常正常,感觉很舒服。 04年9月突发心肌梗塞,到医院抢救,后来经瑞金医院血管造影二根心血管阻塞,当时医生要我装两只支架。0 4年其他血管又阻塞了,又要装支架还要搭桥手术,我想我主要是血粘度高,血管斑多,应该解决血管的问题,装 支架不是办法,所以我要求药物治疗,医生说可以试一下,不行就到医院来。 于是医生开了一大堆的进口的药,每天要吃二十几粒药,一到半夜还是经常发生心绞痛胸闷,由于服药造成肠功能 混,大便拉不出,用开塞露,痛苦万分,情绪很悲观,自觉活不长。 05年10月一次机会,服用两个星期后,心绞痛就不发作了,四个月后,血糖下降了,在医生指导下胰岛素减少 ,现在早晨打10个单位,晚上打6个单位,血糖一直保持在空腹6.2到6.8左右很稳定。 一年后,也就是06年9月,到医院彩超复查,一根血管已畅通,另一根少有倒流。二年后,07年10月,医院 彩超复查,二根血管全畅通了,看不到倒流现象了。 我们全家都很高兴,非常感谢好尔初乳公司给我们提供这样好的高科技产品,是我们糖尿病和心血管 病人的福音。 06年4月我参加了献爱心做善使的活动,传递健康的理念,奉献爱心传递健康助人为善,,每次上健康课我都用 心听专家讲课,学到了很多,健康知识,不但对自己健康充满信心,而且要使所有人都脱离病痛健康起来,所以每 次与新客户交谈时我都能以切身的体会传递健康理念,当他们接受健康产品时我感到非常的开心尤其是病友打电话 说他服用产品后血糖稳定了,血压下降正常了,我感到欣慰,因为我的病友也可以健康幸福了,我们好尔初乳的大 家庭越来越强大了。 从06年4月到现在大概发展了20几个新客户,有邻居,有亲人,有同事也有素不相识的病友和朋友,现在已经 成为好朋友.,有的已成为善使了如:夏金娣、凤丽秀等。我的朋友越来越多,我们共同学习共同健康努力创造新 的人生,越活越有价值,晚年生活更充实。
I think this boy is lost. Too Funny
All Chef's @#%you

Tags
nytro, yamaha