If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > Supporting Vendors > Motobishi Canada

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 01:15 PM
' AKA Motobishi Maniac '

Thanked 1,131 Times in 435 Posts
Sinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud of
Go Riding TV- Test day for the 800 Raptorex

This year we were aproached by Go Riding Televion, who asked us if we would be interested in offering up our 2010 800 Raptorex for a day of unbiased testing. We were more then happy to let them. Here is an article that will be in the upcoming Go Riging Magazine. You can Also go to www.goridingtv.com , click on the blog, and see more results. It will also air on tv, but I have not yet received the date.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf motobishi.pdf (447.2 KB, 379 views)
Motobishi Raptorex 800 -27" XTR's on ITP 312's, ///Airdam Stage 5+ CV Tech clutch, Machined secondary,RDC Rad Gaurd, Rad Relocate, Xenon 8000K H.I.D's, Snorkled, Uni filters, GYTR resi shocks, 2" lift kit
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sinister For This Useful Post:
bbertram (06-09-2010), BIGSTEALTH (06-09-2010), BRP Fan (06-10-2010), dycksden (06-10-2010), mrhook (06-09-2010), Tracstar (06-09-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 01:41 PM

Thanked 4,786 Times in 1,545 Posts
bbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond reputebbertram has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, looks like a strong performer in all areas. Would be nice to see one in action someday. Thanks!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:04 PM
"Sudsy"

BIGSTEALTH has a spectacular aura aboutBIGSTEALTH has a spectacular aura about
That looks like a fun ride.

2008 Sportsman Stealth 800
K&N Air Filter
1.5" Wheel Spacers
Highlifter Springs
27" Zillas
Old 06-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Play Dirty :D

Skippie will become famous soon enough
Looks like a fun ride. What are they worth?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM
' AKA Motobishi Maniac '

Sinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud ofSinister has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippie View Post
Looks like a fun ride. What are they worth?
$9995 or $14995 - with a $5000 rebate.lol
Motobishi Raptorex 800 -27" XTR's on ITP 312's, ///Airdam Stage 5+ CV Tech clutch, Machined secondary,RDC Rad Gaurd, Rad Relocate, Xenon 8000K H.I.D's, Snorkled, Uni filters, GYTR resi shocks, 2" lift kit
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinister For This Useful Post:
Tracstar (06-09-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Sugar Bear

Thanked 2,738 Times in 1,361 Posts
Mudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond reputeMudforce has a reputation beyond repute
Did you have this machine at Richer?
Old 06-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Steve @Rugged Country ATV

ruggedcountrysteve is a name known to allruggedcountrysteve is a name known to allruggedcountrysteve is a name known to allruggedcountrysteve is a name known to allruggedcountrysteve is a name known to allruggedcountrysteve is a name known to all
Looks like a good honest review. Congrats man.
Ste. Anne, MB
422-5628
steve@ruggedcountryatv.ca
http://www.ruggedcountryatv.ca
http://www.pokerderbys.com

2003 Yamaha Banshee
The Following User Says Thank You to ruggedcountrysteve For This Useful Post:
Sinister (06-10-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 06:50 PM

hollydurg is on a distinguished road
parts

my major concern would be the availability of parts, how long is the warranty period and can one purchase extended warranty, i may be wrong and feel free to correct me but r they not built off shore????
Old 06-09-2010, 07:51 PM
get the net

Thanked 1,057 Times in 469 Posts
mrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant futuremrhook has a brilliant future
Good review of this machine. I seen one outside of oddlots on wall st. The Tag said $9999.99 and it looked impressive in person. Would be fun to take one for a boot!!

http://www.manitobasportsmen.com/ind...e-registration
http://www.nixoffroadmarine.ca/
"Why kill two birds with one stone, when you can kill six with a shotgun?"
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhook For This Useful Post:
Sinister (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 12:53 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,390 Posts
BRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBRP Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Good for you and the 800 Raptorex. Congrats!
With lots of extras.
* 2002 Bombardier Traxter 500 XT

The Following User Says Thank You to BRP Fan For This Useful Post:
Sinister (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 08:12 AM
' AKA Motobishi Maniac '

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudforce View Post
Did you have this machine at Richer?
Yes, I did bring it to richer deby and had a blast. Turned out to be a beautiful day great ride and no brake downs.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:48 AM
' AKA Motobishi Maniac '

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydurg View Post
my major concern would be the availability of parts, how long is the warranty period and can one purchase extended warranty, i may be wrong and feel free to correct me but r they not built off shore????
Yes, you are correct, they are built off shore. On that note they are in my opinion the highest of quality atv's that come out of China. The parts availability is great. We have a fully stocked parts depatement in Gladstone,mb and parts are usually delivered to the dealer within 3 days. The manufaterers warranty is 6 months parts and labor. You also have the option to extend that to 3 years. I hope this answers your question.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Sweater Puppets

Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,014 Posts
HRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond reputeHRL has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty fast machine...not as fast as a Renegade apparently though...lol
Old 06-10-2010, 12:20 PM
' AKA Motobishi Maniac '

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRL View Post
Pretty fast machine...not as fast as a Renegade apparently though...lol
Did you race one of these?
I can't imagine how it would be faster then an atv which is about half the weight and also has more HP, but i'll gladly pull up beside any side x side.lol

Tags
raptorex, riding