If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Name
Password
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TrackShare.com > ATV General Discussions > ATV Track Kits

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 09:42 PM

DirtDog is on a distinguished road
Apache 360 Track Kit

Hey guys just thought I'd share something I just discovered. Hopefully theres not another thread on this but I couldn't find one. Anyways a guy at work brought in a brochure the other day for the new Can Ams. Seems they have a four season Apache track setup now called the Apache 360. To me it looks alot like my Tatou 4S. Heres a link to the brochure online. Just go to page 66 in the brochure.

http://www.brp.com/Flipbooks/Can-Am-...?Culture=en-ca
Old 11-12-2011, 11:31 PM

savageman69 is a jewel in the roughsavageman69 is a jewel in the roughsavageman69 is a jewel in the rough
Yep sure does look pretty close to tatou 4s tracks...with a shield over the main frame work to hide it lol.

Altho the front track still doesnt wrap around like the camoplast ones. Wonder who really makes them for can am
Old 11-12-2011, 11:47 PM
No Worries, Be Happy

Thanked 2,173 Times in 558 Posts
Maxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond reputeMaxter has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting, and nice looking track, but did you see the pricing?????

tracks $3,966.99
then you still need a mounting kit $344.99 (includes DPS)
2009 - 2012 air box pre filter to maintain warranty $42.49

total $4,354.47

Typical Can-Am really pricey And I bet you will have to wait till next year to get them too, cause that seems to be the way they do things now.
Hand & Thumb warmers, Amsteel rope,28" Outlaws
Garmin Gps map60csx

HERS
2011 Can-Am 650 Max XT
27" Mudlite XTR's, Garmin Gps map60c
Hand & Thumb warmers, Amsteel rope
Old 11-13-2011, 04:01 PM

ktm950se will become famous soon enough
Nice idea, but making this kit 4-season will require Can-Am to contend with the fact that running tracks on an 650/800 increases radiant engine and exhaust heat that WILL melt the seat pan and side covers, even after wrapping the exhaust and installing a Hayden fan controller to the machine. While not as big an issue in winter, this will be a BIG problem for them in warmer seasons.
Don't ask me how I know...

ktm950se
Old 11-19-2011, 10:54 PM

stewme is just really nicestewme is just really nicestewme is just really nicestewme is just really nice
Some similarities but certainly not exactly the same as tatou. Different track profile, different looking bogies, and the sprocket appears to be open. They do look nice tho.
Moose grip & throttle warmer
Flare windshield
Kimpex Box
Home made quick detach front mount for chainsaw etc
Tatou 4S Tracks

Tags
apache, track