RZR Trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RZR Trail

How is the RZR Trail for reliability. I do mostly slow rocky narrow trails and do not beat on my machines. Top speed is not a factor. THX

Originally posted by diggerdoug View Post
    How is the RZR Trail for reliability. I do mostly slow rocky narrow trails and do not beat on my machines. Top speed is not a factor. THX
    I am on my third Razor. I started with a RZR 570 trail machine 50 inch wide. Lacked adequate suspension and stability and especially comfort because of the narrow interior. Then went to a RZR 60 inch machine a S 900. Huge difference with so much more suspension giving a superior ride and way more comfortable inside. When you say you ride narrow trails that quads go on, they are never 50 inches wide because there is always left to right wandering on the trail so a mere 10 inches wider machine like a 60 inch RZR should not have a problem. In fact this spring I just bought a RZR XP 1000 which is 64 inches wide and can easily go on all the trails in the Belair Forest. So my advice is go to a 60 inch machine and you will never regret it.
    - 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
    - 2005 Polartis Sportsman 500
    - 2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    - 2016 Ski Doo Renegade 1200
    - 2011 Ski Doo Renegade 1200
    - 1964 Ski Doo BR64 Olympic

Comment

Working...
    X